xd-m first impressions

Old May 24th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

Default xd-m first impressions

"Earle Horton" > wrote
> Dang Kate.
> ahem. Do you have a sister?

So you want to be a "hubster"? Scary.

Cheers,

Earle

---
Now see, here's the thing...

The Mr. 's first name is Dick....
I rarely call him that, though he IS named after my favorite part of...
never mind.

I suppose I could call him "the old man" or "that old SOB" or any number of
other derogatory terms like so many women do.
BUT
He's a helluva nice guy, and doesn't deserve to be called anything like
that.
Around the house, he's usually "sweetheart" or "honey"

So... if I call him THOSE on THIS group... whatta think is gonna happen, eh?
Mr. Kate is bad enough.

So, I'll stick to hubster, you... behave yourself ya lil 'chit.

K.

Old May 24th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

"Spdloader" > wrote

Whew, thanks for snapping me out of it Earle. I nearly went over to the
other side.

Spdloader

---

That's better, go chase a bikini or something will ya!
Sheesh!

K.

Old May 24th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

"Spdloader" > wrote

I take full responsibility for coining the nickname Mr. Kate.
.......and I'm sorry........but it's funny.

Sorry Big Iron.

Spdloader

Sorry my ass... it IS funny!
As far as responsibility, I say take the credit, it's a classic.

We giggle about it every time it appears.

K.

Old May 24th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

"Spdloader" > wrote
I have a new license plate on my truck that says: "My next wife will be
normal".

How long do ya'll think I'll be looking?

Spdloader
---
Any monasteries nearby?

No telling. it took me four tries to find the right one. I just wasn't
willing to settle for second best.
Luckily, these days, spouses are 'catch and release'

(itty bitty wicked grin)

K.

Old May 24th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lon

Spdloader wrote:
> "Kate" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> "Spdloader" > wrote
>>
>> Dang Kate.
>> ahem. Do you have a sister?
>>
>> Spdloader
>>
>> Geeze mo-neeze! Haven't you learned ANYTHING yet?
>>
>> Actually I do have a half sister, but she's fatter than me, and a witch
>> with
>> a capital B... we won't go into her drinking problem.
>> She doesn't shoot, doesn't Jeep and has a mouth on her that makes you just
>> want to slap her sometimes. I do like her though, sometimes.
>>
>> You're better off right where you are.
>>
>> K.
>>

> I have a new license plate on my truck that says: "My next wife will be
> normal".
>
> How long do ya'll think I'll be looking?
>
> Spdloader

Well, given that normal would imply "like the rest of them" probably not
too long if you can handle the normal range of irrational psychotic
behavior endemic of the breed.

.....if she liked Jeeps, it might help, but then all Jeep owners are nuts.

Old May 25th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

"Lon" > wrote

.....if she liked Jeeps, it might help, but then all Jeep owners are nuts.

---

Ehm...
birds of a feather.. and all that.

K.

Old May 29th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Eric[_16_]

On Sun, 25 May 2008 10:27:12 -0500, "Kate" >
wrote:

>"Lon" > wrote
>
>....if she liked Jeeps, it might help, but then all Jeep owners are nuts.

I resemble that remark!