Jealousy forces self-admitted shut-in to make bluffs he can't backup

Old August 9th 07, 03:22 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.astrology,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astrology.metapsych
Yes, THE John Henry

Default Jealousy forces self-admitted shut-in to make bluffs he can't backup SAY THANK YOU GOATMAN, FEAST!

24BitŪ > wrote in
:

Holy mother of pearl. You posted 206 messages in two minutes.

Congratulations on being a far, far greater WOMBAT than any of the idiots
you're arguing with.

--
Yes, THE John Henry
Old August 9th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1260_]

Yes, and forwarded them all to a couple of it's groups:
alt.binaries.pictures.autos, alt.binaries.automobile.pictures :-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 9th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_1275_]

Old August 9th 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.astrology,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astrology.metapsych
K. A. Cannon

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 02:22:06 +0000 (UTC), "Yes, THE John Henry"

:

>Holy mother of pearl. You posted 206 messages in two minutes.
>
>Congratulations on being a far, far greater WOMBAT than any of the idiots
>you're arguing with.

quite annoying isn't it?

this cretin is exactly why killfiles were created.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

http://www.insurgent.org/

#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Old August 9th 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.astrology,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astrology.metapsych
K. A. Cannon

:

#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Old August 9th 07, 08:58 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.astrology,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astrology.metapsych
Pinku-Sensei

K. A. Cannon > wrote in
:

> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 02:22:06 +0000 (UTC), "Yes, THE John Henry"
> > wrote:
>
>>24BitŪ > wrote in
m:

>>Holy mother of pearl. You posted 206 messages in two minutes.
>>
>>Congratulations on being a far, far greater WOMBAT than any of the
>>idiots you're arguing with.

> quite annoying isn't it?
>
> this cretin is exactly why killfiles were created.

I'll accept a validly seconded nomination for Golden Killfile for 24 Bit.
We (tinw) don't need people like him doing kookology if he spams like that.
--
Pinku-Sensei
Co-FNVW of AUK
Old August 9th 07, 09:53 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.astrology,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astrology.metapsych
Archie Leach[_7_]

Default NOMINATION - 24bit for GK

:

:

>>>Holy mother of pearl. You posted 206 messages in two minutes.
>>>
>>>Congratulations on being a far, far greater WOMBAT than any of the
>>>idiots you're arguing with.

>> quite annoying isn't it?
>>
>> this cretin is exactly why killfiles were created.

>I'll accept a validly seconded nomination for Golden Killfile for 24 Bit.
>We (tinw) don't need people like him doing kookology if he spams like that.

Funny you should mention that.

The nomination is, obviously, for his rather un-cute little flood.

Seconds?

Old August 9th 07, 10:28 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.astrology,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astrology.metapsych
Kadaitcha Man

Archie Leach > Thou rude despiser of good manners. Thou art
opposite to humanity. Ye intoned:
> "Pinku-Sensei" > wrote:
>
>> K. A. Cannon > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 02:22:06 +0000 (UTC), "Yes, THE John Henry"

>>> quite annoying isn't it?
>>>
>>> this cretin is exactly why killfiles were created.

>> I'll accept a validly seconded nomination for Golden Killfile for 24
>> Bit. We (tinw) don't need people like him doing kookology if he
>> spams like that.

> Funny you should mention that.
>
> The nomination is, obviously, for his rather un-cute little flood.
>
> Seconds?

After having plonked the lame ****ster yesterday, yes, seconded!
Unreservedededly, efern.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Jij anabole meervoudige piemel.
Old August 9th 07, 10:38 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.astrology,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astrology.metapsych
24BitŪ[_3_]

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:58:14 +0000 (UTC), "Pinku-Sensei"

:

:

>>>Holy mother of pearl. You posted 206 messages in two minutes.
>>>
>>>Congratulations on being a far, far greater WOMBAT than any of the
>>>idiots you're arguing with.

>> quite annoying isn't it?
>>
>> this cretin is exactly why killfiles were created.

>I'll accept a validly seconded nomination for Golden Killfile for 24 Bit.
>We (tinw) don't need people like him doing kookology if he spams like that.

Maybe you should do some research before you jump in with your dick in
your hand, and have those lips flapping in ignorance!

24
Old August 9th 07, 10:43 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.astrology,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astrology.metapsych
24BitŪ[_3_]

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 15:13:27 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> wrote:

>Archie Leach > Thou rude despiser of good manners. Thou art
>opposite to humanity. Ye intoned:
>> "Pinku-Sensei" > wrote:
>>
>>> K. A. Cannon > wrote in
>>> :

>>> I'll accept a validly seconded nomination for Golden Killfile for 24
>>> Bit. We (tinw) don't need people like him doing kookology if he
>>> spams like that.

>> Funny you should mention that.
>>
>> The nomination is, obviously, for his rather un-cute little flood.
>>
>> Seconds?

>After having plonked the lame ****ster yesterday, yes, seconded!
>Unreservedededly, efern.

Yeah, your another one just like L.W. "Cooyon Billy" Goatman-Hughes
III, to bad the only thing between your ears is space.