Kill File

Old August 26th 07, 06:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2517_]

Default Kill File

I'm not intending to imply insult or judgment here but I am curious to
know in order to be able to respond to your posts in an appropriate manner,
so please forgive what appears to be, but in fact is not
intended as, an insulting question: Are you stupid and don't know what the
word "switch" stands for?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 26th 07, 06:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

Even 'bots aren't this ****ing incoherent, Goat****er. So what's your
excuse, ****puppet?

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Old August 26th 07, 07:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2578_]

There you go again, the little jealous coward. Who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self, using foul language, like it did
back in elementary school yard. I'm just really curious as to who you think
will believe your lies over any responsible man, man enough to list his name
and address here and in every place I know of????? . And we're supposed to
take the opinion of a jealous, anonymous coward? Too afraid to use it's name
and address, and take on responsibility like a grown up. Totally worthless!
Crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life, losers!

Old August 26th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
twaldron[_5_]

> L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>
>> Switch to: Outlook Express select "Tools", then "Message Rules", then
>> "Blocked Senders List", then select "Blocked Senders", and add the e-mail
>> address " in the box and select
>> either mail or news messages or both in the "Block The Following"
>> choices and then click OK!
>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

So, let's see...our choices a

1. The entire NG community, newbies and veterans alike, take the time
and pains to kill file you and your entire entourage across multiple
NGs....or...

2. You stop posting.

How noble of you to help. Thanks for your suggestions you selfish prick.

tw
Old August 26th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Garth Almgren[_2_]

Around 8/25/2007 10:43 AM, Jeff DeWitt wrote:

> Sorry, I just looked at that website and don't see any way to kill file
> someone, doesn't look like you can do it with Google groups either.

There is one way that I know of killfiling on Google Groups:

1) Get Firefox if you don't already use it. <http://www.getfirefox.com>

2) Get Greasemonkey for Firefox. It is an addon for Firefox that
rewrites webpages on the fly, based on a script.
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748>

3) Get the Google Groups Killfile script for Greasemonkey.
<http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html>

If RSMuddog is adept at writing scripts, he can probably create a
Greasemonkey script to do much the same thing for CarKB.com, but I think
what Jeff suggests would be the easiest, to get a newsreader that
already has killfile capability.

--
~/Garth - 1993 Wrangler S 2.5
{ }|||||||{ } "MukYJ"
Old August 26th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2580_]

How about you stop reading the group, or just stop whining and report
us.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 26th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2581_]

Another do nothing whiner.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 26th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> How about you stop reading the group, or just stop whining and

report
> us.

Report who, Goat****er? My poasts are allowed by the DataBasix AUP. Your
spamming isn't by teranews. As far as I can see, you're the only one who
is violating an AUP.

So listen to the Goat****er when it's self-larting itself.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
COOSN-266-06-01895 - Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.****nozzles
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005
"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" - Edmo the paleontologist.
Old August 26th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Shirley U. Jeste

> Another do nothing whiner.

As spoken by do-nothing wino.

Old August 26th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_2589_]

This from the biggest spammer of them all! The jealous, really jealous,
I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic
psychopath liar hiding in Vancouver via S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net
24.86.24.251 who's only way to get attention is to make
a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary
school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
responsibility like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats,
where it writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other
perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and fine, Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving Christian family. Committing forgery over
many of my posts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
statement like a man.
That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
psychopath forged up names?
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraphs it fits so well!
But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
, , , ,
for forgery.
Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
posted on an auto picture group at:

I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
it, so keep the f*ck out!
Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
Forwarded to: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
alt.binaries.automobile.pictures groups so they may to see what an a**hole
you, aka SW really is!!!!!
Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
YOU NEED HELP!
The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
anything.
Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251
and
24bit:
12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT Mediacom Communications Corp. I
will keep your name in confidence, kindly email
or

Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
--
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"Shirley U. Jeste" > wrote in message

> As spoken by do-nothing wino.

CARS DON'T KILL - PEOPLE KILL Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 24 February 7th 07 07:23 PM
Is it OK to kill civillians ? IBen Getiner likes it in the ass Driving 0 August 11th 06 03:48 AM
First kill! 66 6F HCS Ford Mustang 37 May 23rd 05 07:02 PM
KILL BILL 2 MUADIB® VW air cooled 2 February 25th 05 07:52 PM
don't try to kill a sticker Madeleine Technology 0 January 14th 05 10:46 PM