Bill fjukkwit Hughes gets Databasix UDP'd

Old November 2nd 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_6118_]

Default Bill fjukkwit Hughes gets Databasix UDP'd

This from the biggest spammer of them all! The jealous, really weak
jealous, I can't believe how jealous this little draft dodging coward
schizophrenic psychopath liar was hiding in Vancouver via
S0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net 24.86.24.251 until I
killed it. Now he's using another IP of 24.80.200.127
s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net who's only way to get attention is to
make a fool of its self using foul language, like it did back in elementary
school yard. But, too afraid to use it's name and address, and take on
responsibility like a grown up. With an obsession with perverts and goats,
where it writes via remailers, @news.alt.net, and cross posts to other
perverts to no one's surprise. With extreme jealous ranting over my
documents, possessions, successes, manliness and fine, Southern California
surfing body, beard, and loving Christian family. Committing forgery over
many of my posts, proving I'm a responsible American man. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. You're even more senile than I first thought. And the poor thing,
you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
statement like a man.
That really thinks the group's members are so stupid not to know it's
the same coward, posting over and over again using a schizophrenic
psychopath forged up names?
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraphs it fits so well!
But, now worth a forwarding to:
,
, , , ,
for forgery.
Who said it also likes baby monkeys sucking their penis, like his buddy
posted on an auto picture group at:

I thought this traitor's attacks were just over personal disagreements,
but in reality these attacks stemming from my love of God and America on
Independents Week, I realized you are actually attacking my country, and
that's what you've been doing all along is declaring your hatred for the
United States of America, with each declaration of my signature, but just
too cowardly and stupid to be a terrorist. It's America, love it, or leave
it, so keep the f*ck out!
Or let me know when you cross my American border, so I may arrest you!
YOU ARE A TRAITOR and lost all rights to my American border, and
someday I'll have you in jail where you belong! Any time, I'll fly and meant
with other patriots guarding our borders against vermin like you.
Why don't you call the San Diego Sheriffs Department at 858-974-2020
YOU NEED HELP!
The moral majority say you are not only faggots, but cowards
You wouldn't know about business as you have never succeeded and
anything.
Tell me when you are about to cross my American border and I'll fly up
and arrange at meeting with the U.S. Border patrol and Minutemen for your
arrest, after you give me your name, address, date, and meeting place.
I would appreciate the name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel:
shaw.ca 24.80.200.127 s0106000ea6ba70e7.vc.shawcable.net
and 24bit: 12.205.158.32 AT&T WorldNet Services ATT
Mediacom Communications Corp. I will keep your name in confidence, kindly
email
or
Sincerely,
Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III
Fortunately it is against the law for you to own a firearm.
You are the one that ran to Canada from your obligation to the U.S.
Military! YOU ARE A TRAITOR and a COWARD!!!!!!
Totally lacking in common sense. You pathetic little schizophrenic
psychopath, you make me laugh the way a girlie, faggot writes, it gives me a
feeling of extreme superiority! <ROTFLMAO>
And you think the news members won't catch on and be able to see your
pursuing fag names, as fake as you.
Just making sure the faggots at: alt.binaries.pictures.autos,
alt.binaries.automobile.pictures groups know what an a**hole you, aka SW
really are!!!!!
God, where do they find these REALLY STUPID queer traitors keep
following me around? With even more jealous girlie maricón acosador
gibberish/babbling
I have to laugh at you, most people have common sense, but not you're
too stupid to recognize a typo!!!!! <ROTFLMAO>
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

news

Old November 2nd 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Bertie the Bunyip

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> How about it little faggot, like to come on down and get an
> attitude
> adjustment? http://www.billhughes.com/map.jpg
> Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send
> abuse
> at COX, Hughes, Motzarella, and Teranews and as many other servers to
> block you and other low lifes that use news.alt.net

Tell you what, you get me blocked and I 'll give you just what you want.

you don't, and you go **** yourself.

Oh wait! you already have...

Bertie

Old November 2nd 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Bertie the Bunyip

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> How about it little faggot, like to come on down and get an
> attitude
> adjustment? http://www.billhughes.com/map.jpg

Sure.

you really sure you want your attitud adjusted faggoty ann?

Bertie
Old November 2nd 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Bertie the Bunyip

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" > wrote in
:

> How about it little faggot, like to come on down and get an
> attitude
> adjustment? http://www.billhughes.com/map.jpg
> Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert,

Sorry, what is it i'm supposed to be jealous of again?

Your empty holster, (tee hee) Or the "neighborhood" you live in?

Bertie

Old November 2nd 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_6119_]

How about it little faggot, like to come on down and get an attitude
adjustment? http://www.billhughes.com/map.jpg
Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send abuse
at COX, Hughes, Motzarella, and Teranews and as many other servers to block
you and other low lifes that use news.alt.net :-) You've given me reason to
devote my energies to persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from
news.alt.net.
Forwarded to: , , ,

From: Bertie the Bunyip >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Subject: Bill fjukkwit Hughes gets Databasix UDP'd
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 03:38:28 +0000 (UTC)

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

.. .

Old November 2nd 07, 06:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_6120_]

[...]

news

From: Bertie the Bunyip >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 03:39:55 +0000 (UTC)

--
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"Bertie the Bunyip" > wrote in message
.. .

> Lost it did you?
>
> Never mind, the 74 Pinto you're drivng now wil eventually be a classic,

eh?

From: Bertie the Bunyip >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 03:40:37 +0000 (UTC)

From: Bertie the Bunyip >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 04:26:33 +0000 (UTC)

Old November 2nd 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

http://www.billhughes.com/

> Sure, one shot, one kill Cooyon, know what I mean?

I'm beginning to think that one large reason he wants everyone to visit
him is that fact that -- in addition to the cowardice -- he simply /can't/
leave the house during daylight hours.

Ya know, living in a room with blacked-out windows? Sleeping in a coffin
filled with dirt? Has no idea how ugly he is because there's no reflection
in the mirrors? Not religious because the sight of crosses make him hiss
and cringe? Holy water burns his skin?

And I'd wager wolfsbane and silver bullets scare the **** out of him too.

And dumb enough to actually believe that Kryptonite will harm him, when in
reality he could eat it for dinner without a single belch.....

. ..

--
Cooyon Billie might actually be good with computers. After all, long
before they were available to the public, he was already quite adept