RAMJW Officially ruined

Old May 22nd 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
ULB

Default RAMJW Officially ruined

On May 22, 11:02*am, XS11E > wrote:
> Nobody But Me > wrote:
>
> > ULB > wrote in
> > :

> >> Either nobody cares about jeeps, every jeep in the world is
> >> running great, or its official, this group is ruined.

> >> What a waste.

> > Oh please tell how garglegroups makes this group useless.

> > Get a newsreader/usenet news server combo and filter out junk
> > posts using a killfile.

> That would include any posts from Google Groupers. *See signature.

> The Usenet Improvement Project:http://improve-usenet.org

Google groups is useful at times. For example, I can be at a friends
house and browse usenet via the web. Most people don't even know what
usenet is, let alone their news reader configured with a proper host.

I can be at work and use google groups, outgoing ports have been
blocked by a firewall, other than https and http making a real news
reader inoperable.

I also use google groups alot via my cell phone browser.

So yes, it is useful.

Old May 22nd 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"T. Greening" > wrote in message
> Pink Freud wrote:
>

>> Well, Erlio, you are totally wrong as usual.
>>
>> You want 2000 spammages a day like we get? It can be arranged.
>>

> What I don't understand is why you want to subject us to this whole mess.
> I am no lover of bill by any stretch and kill-filed him quite a while ago
> and would just as soon he went away. I am quite sure he is acting an ass
> in whatever other group you frequent and can understand your retaliation,
> but why do you have to include the rest of us in it? The bulk of the
> people in this group have no interest in making any waves or engaging in
> any bill-foolery in your favorite groups so why they being punished for
> bill being an ass?

Try watching "No Country for Old Men". This fellow is like the main
character bad guy. Good movie too. I wonder where you get one of those air
tank steer killer things? Or a twelve gauge silencer?

Cheers,

Earle

Old May 22nd 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"Pink Freud" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 22 May 2008 01:15:24 -0400, T. Greening wrote:
>
>> Pink Freud wrote:
>>

>>> Well, Erlio, you are totally wrong as usual.

And you are a liar. I see no postings today in alt.binaries.pictures.autos
from Bill Hughes. I do see a few postings from the future involving
"Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scum 24bit & squarewheel" though. But those
are from the future so you don't have a right to complain about them just
yet.

But see, what you're doing in this group just confirms for me that Bill is
somewhat justified in whatever he did to set your pubic hairs on fire.
You're a mental defective. The fact that you stay interested in this
conflict for so long confirms it. Te gusta, pero lloras como puto nuevo
cuando tu oponente gana cualquiera. You could filter him. That's what you
say here. Why don't you just do it? Because you're a mental defective.
Quod erat demonstratum.

Cheers,

Y folla a la puta cabramadre que te parió,

Earle

Old May 22nd 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
XS11E[_3_]

ULB > wrote:

> On May 22, 11:02*am, XS11E > wrote:
>> That would include any posts from Google Groupers. *See
>> signature.
>>
>> --
>> XS11E, Killing all posts from Google Groups
>> The Usenet Improvement Project:http://improve-usenet.org

> Google groups is useful at times.

Only for it's search feature.

> Most people don't even know what usenet is, let alone their news
> reader configured with a proper host.

Correct, they need to learn how to use a newsreader.

> So yes, it is useful.

As long as you don't mind being permanently killfiled by more and more
people every day as the UIP expands.

Don't reply, I've got the filters back on....

Old May 22nd 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"XS11E" > wrote in message
. 236...
> ULB > wrote:
>
>> On May 22, 11:02 am, XS11E > wrote:
>>> That would include any posts from Google Groupers. See
>>> signature.
>>>
>>> --
>>> XS11E, Killing all posts from Google Groups
>>> The Usenet Improvement Project:http://improve-usenet.org

>> Google groups is useful at times.

> Only for it's search feature.
>
>> Most people don't even know what usenet is, let alone their news
>> reader configured with a proper host.

> Correct, they need to learn how to use a newsreader.
>
>> So yes, it is useful.

> As long as you don't mind being permanently killfiled by more and more
> people every day as the UIP expands.
>
> Don't reply, I've got the filters back on....

Sometimes I use Google to read and post news from a public terminal when
there is a break between classes or whatever. Please feel free to filter my
posts at that time. It is only your loss. ;^)

Saludos,

Earle

Old May 22nd 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"Pink Freud" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 22 May 2008 15:25:20 -0600, Earle Horton wrote:
>
>> "Pink Freud" > wrote in message
>> news

>> And you are a liar. I see no postings today in
>> alt.binaries.pictures.autos
>> from Bill Hughes. I do see a few postings from the future involving
>> "Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scum 24bit & squarewheel" though. But
>> those
>> are from the future so you don't have a right to complain about them just
>> yet.
>>
>> But see, what you're doing in this group just confirms for me that Bill
>> is
>> somewhat justified in whatever he did to set your pubic hairs on fire.
>> You're a mental defective. The fact that you stay interested in this
>> conflict for so long confirms it. Te gusta, pero lloras como puto nuevo
>> cuando tu oponente gana cualquiera. You could filter him. That's what
>> you
>> say here. Why don't you just do it? Because you're a mental defective.
>> Quod erat demonstratum.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Y folla a la puta cabramadre que te parió,
>>
>> Earle

> I love your predictability.

Lacks substance. You could have used this in reply to anything.

> But your sense of humour still needs a lot of work.

You don't spell "humor" right. Seriously, I find your posts faintly
amusing, but that Dactille fellow has a serious problem. I am thinking of
reporting him, his ISP and his news server to SpamCop. He's posting as much
as you claim that Bill does. Have a talk with the little fellow, will you?

Cheers,

Earle

Old May 23rd 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
XS11E[_3_]

"Earle Horton" > wrote:

> Sometimes I use Google to read and post news from a public
> terminal when there is a break between classes or whatever.
> Please feel free to filter my posts at that time.

They will be.

> It is only your loss. ;^)

I'll survive somehow.

Old May 23rd 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"Pink Freud" > wrote in message
news
> On Thu, 22 May 2008 16:24:22 -0600, Earle Horton wrote:
>
>> "Pink Freud" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> I love your predictability.

>> Lacks substance. You could have used this in reply to anything.

> That is your opinion. It is quite substantive in that it is true.
>
> Or, if the shrew fits, make sure it's not rabid.
>

>>> But your sense of humour still needs a lot of work.
>>>

>> You don't spell "humor" right.

> Oh, but I do spell humoUr correctly, as does most of the English-speaking
> world, and even countries where English is a secondary or tertiary
> language, or even where it is widely taught.
>
> The great Samuel Johnson standardized it, but the American, Webster -- a
> faint comparison -- simplified it for your consumption, out of necessity,
> no doubt.
>
> So, it is the late, great Untied States of America that is the rogue
> nation, even linguistically.
>
> Even the Amurrican dialect is rapidly becoming a secondary language, so at
> least you're well-prepared for the future.

Yeah, I have read some articles in linguistics. Turns out there exist an
"Indian English", a "South African English" and a "Haitian French" amongst
other wonders. I hope the speakers don't all choke on their own smug
gittiness as you seem doomed to do.

Hombre, hablo yo la verdadera lengua de estas partes, sea lo que sea ésa.

Cheers,

Earle

Old May 23rd 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"Terry Dactille ©~®" > wrote in message

>>You don't spell "humor" right. Seriously, I find your posts faintly
>>amusing, but that Dactille fellow has a serious problem. I am thinking of
>>reporting him, his ISP and his news server to SpamCop. He's posting as
>>much
>>as you claim that Bill does. Have a talk with the little fellow, will
>>you?
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Earle

> Well here's your chance to have a talk with the "little fellow"
> Apparently you have lost your balls, or just one of those Fat Boy
> fans, who has large flapping lips, like your Buddy.
>
> Now pray tell what would you like for me to discontinue??

Stop posting in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, on the off chance that this is
a serious offer.

> And you say you can't see the posts of El LardO at A.B.P.A.,
> you must have a very small monitor, or you need "clean wipe" for your
> glasses!! At last count in the past two days El LardO's number has
> been 1894 posts, but you must look under Stupidman Hughes, or maybe
> you know that.

Whatever, that gives you the right to post your equivalent garbage here?

> Do what you have to do, your not the first, and certainly won't be the
> last, it matters not to me.
>
> It only matters that you are sucking the ass of a serious mental case,
> with an IQ of 59!!

You could filter him, I suppose. Y a propósito, vete a la puta leprosa que
te parió.

Cheers,

Earle

Old May 23rd 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"Terry Dactille ©~®" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 22 May 2008 23:53:45 -0600, "Earle Horton"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Terry Dactille ©~®" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Thu, 22 May 2008 16:24:22 -0600, "Earle Horton"

>>> Well here's your chance to have a talk with the "little fellow"
>>> Apparently you have lost your balls, or just one of those Fat Boy
>>> fans, who has large flapping lips, like your Buddy.
>>>
>>> Now pray tell what would you like for me to discontinue??

>>Stop posting in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, on the off chance that this
>>is
>>a serious offer.
>>

>>> And you say you can't see the posts of El LardO at A.B.P.A.,
>>> you must have a very small monitor, or you need "clean wipe" for your
>>> glasses!! At last count in the past two days El LardO's number has
>>> been 1894 posts, but you must look under Stupidman Hughes, or maybe
>>> you know that.

>>Whatever, that gives you the right to post your equivalent garbage here?
>>

>>> Do what you have to do, your not the first, and certainly won't be the
>>> last, it matters not to me.
>>>
>>> It only matters that you are sucking the ass of a serious mental case,
>>> with an IQ of 59!!
>>>

>>You could filter him, I suppose. Y a propósito, vete a la puta leprosa
>>que
>>te parió.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Earle

> It's English Dud, other wise, I may take it as Bull****!
> If you can't do that, well I guess I could resourt to a couple myself.

"Resourt", is that more of your alleged Canadian spelling? What you mental
defectives and chupapollas are missing, is that Bill doesn't post his weird
crap here anymore, only in your auto binary news group. Please do us the
same "favour" and go away.

Thanks,

Earle