A lap around "The Ring"

Old March 13th 05, 05:11 AM
R.D.S.

Default A lap around "The Ring"

Check it out, Awesome lap around the Nurburgring with Hans Stuck

http://www.dgtalpimp.com/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv
Old March 13th 05, 05:23 AM
fredrickson

****ing sweet
Old March 13th 05, 05:27 AM
mike

R.D.S. wrote:
> Check it out, Awesome lap around the Nurburgring with Hans Stuck
>
> http://www.dgtalpimp.com/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv

I got lost, and I wasn't even driving.lol.That was very cool!

Mike
mls67
Old March 13th 05, 06:40 AM

How about this ring lap with a Sauber in the supreme GT4...

www.areyouserios.com/uploads_hf/sauber_s16.wmv

Old March 13th 05, 08:30 AM
Rob Berryhill

In article >,
says...
> Check it out, Awesome lap around the Nurburgring with Hans Stuck

http://www.dgtalpimp.com/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv

OMG, that was sweet! Two things are very apparent:

1. He's been around that track before . . . a few hundred times!
2. He's got big, brass cojones.

--
Rob Berryhill
Old March 13th 05, 11:49 AM
redTed

> http://www.dgtalpimp.com/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv

Inferiority complex, ahoy !
Were those Porsche's he overtook ? Scary ****.

Old March 13th 05, 12:09 PM
Dan_Leach

"R.D.S." > wrote in message
> Check it out, Awesome lap around the Nurburgring with Hans Stuck
>
> http://www.dgtalpimp.com/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv

Any idea what time he gets?

dan

Old March 13th 05, 02:18 PM
Dave

In article >, "Dan_Leach" > wrote:

>"R.D.S." > wrote in message
>> Check it out, Awesome lap around the Nurburgring with Hans Stuck
>>
>> http://www.dgtalpimp.com/m3_gtr_nurburgring.wmv

>Any idea what time he gets?

I clock 8:20 from under the "BMW Sheer Driving Pleasure" overpass
to return. Note he's doing the combined new + old Nurburgring.
If I just time it from about the starting line of the Nordschleife
to where he exits it, and add about 5 seconds for the part
he didn't do (the last R hand turn to the start), I get about
6:55. Subtract about 21 seconds for "bridge-to-gantry" time.
IOW, pretty damned fast!
Old March 13th 05, 02:18 PM
EL

This is pretty scary, IMHO anything faster around this tight track is
totally suicidal.

EL

Old March 13th 05, 02:20 PM
EL

The link is dead.

EL

ups.com...

"Al Qaeda" does not exist Awake BMW 64 March 10th 05 12:25 PM
99 Cobra cracked ring cgun Ford Mustang 10 February 22nd 05 05:33 PM
Anyone heard the new NFL Ring tones? [email protected] Driving 4 January 11th 05 02:40 PM
cause of broken ring gear teeth RLGIRSCH 4x4 0 October 11th 04 09:05 PM