RSC back up!

Old June 21st 09, 07:41 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy[_2_]

Default RSC back up!

you are unbelievable, since you dont nobody does? yeah right...

Old June 21st 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo[_5_]

"PlowBoy" > wrote in message
> you are unbelievable, since you dont nobody does? yeah right...
> "Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
>>
>> "PlowBoy," > wrote in message
>>> RAS/usnet is near DEATH. AT&T to stop access to ALL usenet, that is a
>>> pretty big group of people.
>>>

>> Really, now, who really uses their ISP to browse usenet? I stopped doing
>> that years ago, a year or two before TimeWarner stopped usenet access.
>>
>> I'll say it again, though: RAS will be a paid deal in less than a year.
>> That annoying thing you get about donating money for these poor souls is
>> only the beginning.
>>
>> I think I've been banned three or so times from RAS, all of them for
>> railing against some title. RAS is like FOX News, hiding behind its
>> shield of phony democracy, firing off false bullets of truth
>>
>> Alan

I could say the same about what you say: since you do everyone does. Try
and take a look at some of the statistic's of usenet browsing. You'll see
that most are using Google and other Web-based programs to read and post on
Assent. It's really much simpler, especially since many do not know how to
configure a mail client anyhow, in order to access Usenet.

And really, from your own nasty habit of top-posting, you don't know a whole
lot about anything.

But ISPs, knowing full well that users can access Usenet in other ways and
probably do, have seen that it is too costly to maintain servers for such
things.

(And think about this also-- how many people of all Internet users even know
that Usenet is? )

Alan

Old June 21st 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo[_5_]

Sorry, I had to wipe your post clean, since I couldn't understand a word you
said/meant/wrote/scribbled

Alan

Old June 22nd 09, 07:15 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message
> Sorry, I had to wipe your post clean, since I couldn't understand a word
> you said/meant/wrote/scribbled
>

> Alan

Talking to yourself again.