The ONLY one here that is dumber than Bill Hughes ...

Old April 22nd 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default The ONLY one here that is dumber than Bill Hughes ...

is the asshole that argues with him.

For Christ's sake, give it a rest and move on. Even better, move out. We've
all learned what Bill is about, and we don't give a rat's ass. He is a great
resource for links, even if he tends to digress and give replies that are
out in left field. You, on the other hand. are nothing but a bore, or
boor -- I'm not sure. (I know the difference, I haven't made up my mind.
Yet.)

Old April 22nd 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

"Some Anonymous Coward Using Remailer Software"
> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, "Jeff Strickland" > wrote:
> >is the asshole that argues with him.
> >
> >For Christ's sake, give it a rest and move on. Even better, move out.
> >We've all learned what Bill is about, and we don't give a rat's ass. He
> >is a great resource for links, even if he tends to digress and give
> >replies that are out in left field. You, on the other hand. are nothing
> >but a bore, or boor -- I'm not sure. (I know the difference, I haven't
> >made up my mind. Yet.)

> Bill is on the road to enlightenment. Surley you would'nt want to begrudge
> his soul of this burden?

He'll be Bodhisattva for sure, by the time you get done with him.

What did he do to you, anyway, steal your favorite goat? ;^)

Earle

Old April 22nd 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

Earle Horton wrote:
> "Some Anonymous Coward Using Remailer Software"
> > wrote in message
> > On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, "Jeff Strickland" > wrote:
> > >is the asshole that argues with him.
> > >
> > >For Christ's sake, give it a rest and move on. Even better, move out.
> > >We've all learned what Bill is about, and we don't give a rat's ass. He
> > >is a great resource for links, even if he tends to digress and give
> > >replies that are out in left field. You, on the other hand. are nothing
> > >but a bore, or boor -- I'm not sure. (I know the difference, I haven't
> > >made up my mind. Yet.)

> > Bill is on the road to enlightenment. Surley you would'nt want to begrudge
> > his soul of this burden?
> >

> He'll be Bodhisattva for sure, by the time you get done with him.
>
> What did he do to you, anyway, steal your favorite goat? ;^)
>
> Earle

Or somethings that didn't belong to him...

Stupid move, I can't imagine what the hell they were thinking, but
then, trolls don't really think, do they, Martin?

Old April 22nd 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

New word: http://c-level.com/bodhi/
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 23rd 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

"Anonymous" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, "Jeff Strickland" > wrote:
>>is the asshole that argues with him.
>>
>>For Christ's sake, give it a rest and move on. Even better, move out.
>>We've
>>all learned what Bill is about, and we don't give a rat's ass. He is a
>>great
>>resource for links, even if he tends to digress and give replies that are
>>out in left field. You, on the other hand. are nothing but a bore, or
>>boor -- I'm not sure. (I know the difference, I haven't made up my mind.
>>Yet.)

> Bill is on the road to enlightenment. Surley you would'nt want to begrudge
> his soul of this burden?

Whether Bill is on the road to enlightenment or not isn't the point.

Old May 30th 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Binarysurfer

lcs Mixmaster Remailer > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, "Earle Horton" >
> wrote:
>>"Some Anonymous Coward Using Remailer Software"
> wrote in message

>>> Bill is on the road to enlightenment. Surley you would'nt want to
>>> begrudge his soul of this burden?
>>>

>>He'll be Bodhisattva for sure, by the time you get done with him.
>>
>>What did he do to you, anyway, steal your favorite goat? ;^)

> lol.
> Billy attempted to netKKKop me. I believe in free speech and feel the
> need to teach self appointed netKKKops, that they cannot police the
> internet and get someone's account cancled when they don't agree with
> something. Usenet is a public forum and you cannot censor it. I fear
> that Bill is a true KooK and will not understand I'm trying to help
> him.

Oh how prophetic these words have become.

Here it is 2008, and look how badly it affected this froup.

So THIS is where it all started!..from a drag racing picture group where
someone tried to enforce their view by trying to cancel the opposing
opinioner's account.

So much for vigilante reporting. That was a dumb thing to do.

.....or is Usenet in general on the decline lately. I can't tell the
difference, since every group I've seen has had fewer posts of late.
Anyone have an opinion on this?

Old May 30th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Earle Horton[_25_]

"Binarysurfer" > wrote in message
88.18...
> lcs Mixmaster Remailer > wrote in
> :
>
>> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, "Earle Horton" >
>> wrote:
>>>"Some Anonymous Coward Using Remailer Software"
> wrote in message

>>>He'll be Bodhisattva for sure, by the time you get done with him.
>>>
>>>What did he do to you, anyway, steal your favorite goat? ;^)

>> lol.
>> Billy attempted to netKKKop me. I believe in free speech and feel the
>> need to teach self appointed netKKKops, that they cannot police the
>> internet and get someone's account cancled when they don't agree with
>> something. Usenet is a public forum and you cannot censor it. I fear
>> that Bill is a true KooK and will not understand I'm trying to help
>> him.
>>

> Oh how prophetic these words have become.
>
> Here it is 2008, and look how badly it affected this froup.
>
> So THIS is where it all started!..from a drag racing picture group where
> someone tried to enforce their view by trying to cancel the opposing
> opinioner's account.
>
> So much for vigilante reporting. That was a dumb thing to do.
>
> ....or is Usenet in general on the decline lately. I can't tell the
> difference, since every group I've seen has had fewer posts of late.
> Anyone have an opinion on this?

Reporting scumbags or as you call it "vigilante reporting" is a free speech
thing too. Now if Bill actually got someone's account cancelled then there
must have been evidence convincing enough for the ISP or news server to do
something. This "Billy attempted to netKKKop me" is just whining. You
can't even keep track of who did what or to whom here, but deluging the
newsgroups with messages about it is just pitiful. Calling Bill a "stool
pigeon" is just the same thing that you are accusing him of doing. And the
idea that being a stool pigeon is worse than the original offense is just
criminal mentality. If they opened a crack house on your block would you
"take care of it yourself like a real man" or report it to the proper
authorities? Or would you just grin and bear it because you didn't want
anyone to think you were a stool pigeon? Which is the bigger coward?

I wish Bill would stop posting in ABPA though. There are hundreds of
messages from him there, all posted from the future, proving that he's just
a little bit unhinged about the whole thing. But really, if he actually did
get one of these freaks' posting privileges cancelled, that's a hoot.

Perrea, perrea,

Earle

Old May 30th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Earle Horton[_25_]

"Pink Freud `" > wrote in message
news
> On Fri, 30 May 2008 10:24:46 -0600, Earle Horton wrote:
>
>> "Binarysurfer" > wrote in message
>> 88.18...
>>> lcs Mixmaster Remailer > wrote in
>>> :

>>> Oh how prophetic these words have become.
>>>
>>> Here it is 2008, and look how badly it affected this froup.
>>>
>>> So THIS is where it all started!..from a drag racing picture group where
>>> someone tried to enforce their view by trying to cancel the opposing
>>> opinioner's account.

> Yes, there and another hi-performance auto group that I can't name because
> I don't get it, but I think it was Ford-related.
>
> And he 'successfully' destroyed both those groups, just as he will likely
> be the root cause of the similar ruination of RAMJ+W.
>

>>> So much for vigilante reporting. That was a dumb thing to do.
>>>
>>> ....or is Usenet in general on the decline lately. I can't tell the
>>> difference, since every group I've seen has had fewer posts of late.
>>> Anyone have an opinion on this?
>>>

>> Reporting scumbags or as you call it "vigilante reporting" is a free
>> speech thing too.

> Well, Erlio, you finally posted something of some interest.

Everything that I post is of interest. You just can't handle the truth,
that's all.

> True, it /is/ free speech to do so, but 'scumbags' is merely someone's
> personal opinion of someone else. Legality is another issue altogether.
> And even if a law is seriously flawed, it is still law, and in any
> democracy should be adhered to (or changed through proper means).

What you and your girlfriend Terry have done in the Jeep newsgroup easily
qualifies you as scumbags. Bill doesn't post here anymore, except for the
odd post on how to fix a vacuum servo. Bill replies to your infantile
postings in the Jeep group, but only to ABPA, and you reply to him from ABPA
into the Jeep group. Now seriously, how grown up is that?

>> Now if Bill actually got someone's account cancelled then there
>> must have been evidence convincing enough for the ISP or news server to
>> do something.

> This is the CORE of Billie's problem. No matter what he claims, he has
> NEVER had anyone's account canceled, nor has he ever 'killed' someone's IP
> or any of that billbonics he spews.
>
> 'Way back when, when he was actually responding to things, he was
> challenged to provide some evidence that he had done so. He did not,
> because it never, ever happened, Not once, ever.

I have had a lot of accounts cancelled, but they were all Nigerian
inheritance scams or blatant newsgroup spammers. I have the proofs in a
backup CD somewhere. So what you're after Bill about, is claiming to have
cancelled someone's Internet access or posting privileges? As far as I
know, lying is not a crime or even a tort if there is no damage. It's free
speech.

> Billie falls into the category of what is called a 'vexatious abuse
> reporter', i.e., someone who abuses the abuse-reporting system with
> fallacious and opinion-based floods to abuse desks. ISPs/NSPs neither want
> nor need that, and it's a guaranteed one-way ticket to their bitbucket.
> They have /real/ abuse situations to deal with, spamming being the least
> important of the lot.

Serve him with a summons then. You have his physical address. Do it. Do
it. Do it in Federal Court in Seattle. Do it in the World Court. Judge
Judy? I'd love to see it.

Or get really creative and make a parody web site about Bill. You could
even print the truth. Who would believe it? Surely you know that parody is
protected free speech? That would make him go through the roof.

> Blatant copyright infringement is a problem.

What, he copied that "really, really jealous draft-dodger" bit from a novel?
What copyright infringement?

> Making viable threats is another.
>
> Criminal activity is another.

What criminal activity? Don't you mean "credible" threats?

> And it escalates from there.

No it doesn't. It just gets more infantile and more silly.

> A very long time ago, I received a auto-response boilerplate notice of a
> complaint from Billieboi. I replied with 2 or 3 examples of his
> hate-filled and deranged posts of lies about all and sundry and with
> the full headers.
>
> Not only have I NEVER gotten another notice since then, he was immediately
> placed in /their/ equivalent of a killfile. And because of peerage
> protocols, that information was shared with other ISPs/NSPs. So he has
> only shot himself in the foot yet again.
>
> When Billie did not get the reaction he wanted, he started 'phoning/ them
> long-distance, effectively using a nail-gun on his own usenet-coffin.

He's actually phoned people. Hahahahaha. Oh no, that's priceless. Rotf,
lmao really. Has anybody reported him for harassment?

> The down-side to all of this is that he is simply ignored by those with
> some control, and no one is going to act or easily nuke his account/s,
> though he has had several of his own accounts canceled.

Now let's see here. Bill says he got people's accounts cancelled, but I am
not to believe him, because he is a notorious newsgroup spammer. But who is
telling me this but another newsgroup spammer, and a well known one at that,
who associates with even more outrageous newsgroup spammers? Gee, I just
don't know who to believe. I imagine you both got your respective accounts
cancelled. If this is not true, then why are you all resorting to news
providers like mchsi.com and databasix?

> And that is the bottom line, in one sense. Billieboi is the ONE and ONLY
> person to have his account canceled, and more than once. Nobody else,
> Just him. And he did it all be himslef.
>

>> This "Billy attempted to netKKKop me" is just whining. You
>> can't even keep track of who did what or to whom here, but deluging the
>> newsgroups with messages about it is just pitiful. Calling Bill a "stool
>> pigeon" is just the same thing that you are accusing him of doing. And
>> the
>> idea that being a stool pigeon is worse than the original offense is just
>> criminal mentality. If they opened a crack house on your block would you
>> "take care of it yourself like a real man" or report it to the proper
>> authorities? Or would you just grin and bear it because you didn't want
>> anyone to think you were a stool pigeon? Which is the bigger coward?

> I'll pass this one by except to say that yes, pitiful is a very accurate
> word. The rest is too philosophical to get into in this message.

Like I said before, you just can't handle the truth. You're calling Bill a
"stool pigeon" just like they did in the old gangster movies, hoping that
people will believe that worse than what you're doing.

Perrea, perrea,

Earle

Old May 31st 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Earle Horton[_25_]

"Pink Freud `" > wrote in message
news
> On Fri, 30 May 2008 16:03:56 -0600, Earle Horton wrote:

/////Snipped/////

> He did make a credible and viable threat to me on 3 or 4 occasions, and
> the RCMP and CSIS both have open files on him, and they share that info
> with the FBI and other Acronymical Amurrican Agencies.

You're lying, just like Bill does when he says someone in ABPA or
alt.usenet.kooks is going to get a subpoena or have their posting privileges
cancelled. I don't understand "viable threat" at all. My rose bushes are
viable, Hillary and Obama are viable presidential candidates, etc. It must
be a Canadian thing.

If the RCMP and CSIS told you they have open files on Bill, heh heh it just
proves that some Canadians have a sense of humor. I am sure everyone in the
"Cooks" news group takes this as evidence, that you are one of their own...

> That's more than enough for a petty nuisance, I think.

More evidence of your "Cook"ness.

> As for what you (and your ward) choose to think, wll, 'Franky, my dear, I
> don't give a damn.'
>
> Back in the hole you go, Erlio.

>> Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
>> problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
>> long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
>> I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

"Usenet's common decency" that's a good one. The fact that you and Terry
continue to post in the Jeep group just proves that you are jerks that can't
take a joke or leave well enough alone. Do you wear a plaid shirt and one
of those "took" things?

Perrea, perrea,

Earle

Old May 31st 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Earle Horton[_25_]

Default The ONLY one here that is dumber than Erlio is Bill Hughes ...

"Pink Freud `" > wrote in message
news
> On Fri, 30 May 2008 18:57:46 -0600, Earle Horton wrote:

>> or leave well enough alone. Do you wear a plaid shirt and one of those
>> "took" things?

> Tuque.

That's it, exactly. Do you wear one? You're showing clear symptoms of
paranoia and obsession, maybe not as bad as Bill, but you have them
nonetheless.

Hope it all works out.

Cheers,

Earle