9000 GT500s Will Be Produced

Old May 9th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default 9000 GT500s Will Be Produced

(Dearborn, Michigan) TheGT500Source.com - Ford Motor Company today told
dealers today that they will produce 9,000 2007 Shelby GT500 Mustangs.
The production number is higher than the 7,500-8,500 range, which was
anticipated. TheGT500Source.com spoke with Ford this morning and was
told that the GT500 would launch on-time. JOB1 is scheduled to begin on
05 June 2006. The cars should begin shipment to dealers in the last
week of June.

Dealers are scheduled to receive their allocation numbers by the end of
May and there will not be any restrictions as to how many coupe vs.
convertible models will be made.
---

Hopefully with 9,000 being built pricing will stay somewhat reasonable.

Patrick

Old May 9th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Mon, 08 May 2006 23:25:13 -0400, "Michael Johnson, PE"

>> (Dearborn, Michigan) TheGT500Source.com - Ford Motor Company today told
>> dealers today that they will produce 9,000 2007 Shelby GT500 Mustangs.
>> The production number is higher than the 7,500-8,500 range, which was
>> anticipated. TheGT500Source.com spoke with Ford this morning and was
>> told that the GT500 would launch on-time. JOB1 is scheduled to begin on
>> 05 June 2006. The cars should begin shipment to dealers in the last
>> week of June.
>>
>> Dealers are scheduled to receive their allocation numbers by the end of
>> May and there will not be any restrictions as to how many coupe vs.
>> convertible models will be made.
>> ---
>>
>> Hopefully with 9,000 being built pricing will stay somewhat reasonable.

>Amen to this. This might just keep the price a little above MSRP which
>would be very good indeed.

And the MSRP is?
--

Only way to beat terrorist is to use terrorist tactics...set traps, snipers.
No amount of conventional warfare will work...
Old May 10th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Does he work for Ford and get one as an eval unit or something? I
thought build didn't start till June

Old May 10th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

In article .com>, HerkyJerky wrote:
> Does he work for Ford and get one as an eval unit or something? I
> thought build didn't start till June

It's the internet... people just make things up.

Old May 11th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

In article >, wrote:
>On Wed, 10 May 2006 07:01:01 GMT,
(Brian Bunin)

wrote:
>>>(Dearborn, Michigan) TheGT500Source.com - Ford Motor Company today told
>>>dealers today that they will produce 9,000 2007 Shelby GT500 Mustangs.
>>>The production number is higher than the 7,500-8,500 range, which was
>>>anticipated. TheGT500Source.com spoke with Ford this morning and was
>>>told that the GT500 would launch on-time. JOB1 is scheduled to begin on
>>>05 June 2006. The cars should begin shipment to dealers in the last
>>>week of June.
>>>
>>>Dealers are scheduled to receive their allocation numbers by the end of
>>>May and there will not be any restrictions as to how many coupe vs.
>>>convertible models will be made.
>>>---
>>>
>>>Hopefully with 9,000 being built pricing will stay somewhat reasonable.
>>>
>>>Patrick
>>>

>>My asshole brother already has his.
>>They gave it to him tuesday of last week.
>>

>What did he pay, and how the hell did he get so high up on the list?

He paid $00,000
They GAVE him one.

Umm, I should mention that he's a Senior Engineer at Kelsey/Hayes/TRW/Whover
they are today. He designs the braking systems. And he's the one that tests
them at the track. He usually gets one of the preproduction models of watever
he's working on for about 3-6 months; to take home.....

I hate my brother.