I bet none of the morons posting here can suggest a good brand of valve seal.

Old December 16th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

Default Only one moron posting here, Jerk America #0.

you are a disrespectful person and you should totally be ashamed of
yourself but your too arogant to admit it

youd never see bill hughes figure skating and scarfing down donuts
like their going out of style

Old December 16th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

how do you know hes faltered or failed at all

i can see how bill would be tired because he was the only one willing
to fight against the trolls in the newsgroup because everybody else
prety much threw him under the bus except for earl horton and earls
gone now as well

ive never seen anything besides your dirty claims that bill has been
banned so i suspect your lying as usual

Old December 16th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

i speak english and only english like all good americans

real americans dont speak french

or spanish

Old December 16th 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Jeep America #1 > wrote in
:

> oh great you brought in another stinky troll thats wonderful

I wasn't taking credit for you, asswipe. Apparently you can't read. Let's
try this again, douchebucket:

"I can't take credit for this one."

If you weren't a top-poasting ****head, you'd have noticed it.

But I'll make a deal with you, go poast on alt.music.michael-jackson and
we can have it out there. I mention this since the literary skills of
Wacko's fans, all ten of them, match yours so well and you may yet find
someone to support your incoherent blatherings.

:

>>> On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:04:03 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet

m:

>>> Where do you find these tardletts?

>>I can't take credit for this one. I suspect it's an illegitimate
>>offspring of Goat****er Bill.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"And again, anyone who believes they have THE answers, is suffering from
delusions of granduer, a liar, a fool, and lacking in mature
perspectives."
- Edmo in self-diagnosis mode.