some great americans

Old January 12th 09, 07:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

Default some great americans

dick chaney
sean hannity
george w bush
pat robertson
bill hughes

funny how real americans are totally hated by liberal commie punks

Old January 12th 09, 09:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Williams Nemesis

"Jeep America #1" > wrote in message

> dick chaney
> sean hannity
> george w bush
> pat robertson
> bill hughes
>

> funny how real americans are totally hated by liberal commie punks

Gee wilikers Bill, Your alter ego is showing again. Why do you continue with
this charade?
Just love the attention I guess.

Will

Old January 13th 09, 08:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

youll never make it on the list of good americans because your a sissy
canadian donut grabber

go play your sissy sports like hocky and sit in your sissy penalty box

Old January 13th 09, 08:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

im not hughes but i am an american and proud to be an american unlike
you you throw bill hughes under the bus and you throw old glory the
stars and stripes under the bus and trample the nations flag under
your scummy feet

"Williams Nemesis" > wrote:

.. .

Old January 13th 09, 10:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Jeep America #1 > wrote in
:

> youll never make it on the list of good americans because your a sissy
> canadian donut grabber

No Mexicans made your kooky list either. See if you can figure out why,
dip****.

> go play your sissy sports like hocky and sit in your sissy penalty box

Got your panties all in a wad, ****stick?

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"The Google archives; for 7 years and running--for all to see for as long
as the Internet shall live--evidences that I am the victor, and you
are the failures." - Edmo, keeping a record of his failures.
Old January 13th 09, 11:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Jeep America #1 > wrote in
:

> im not hughes

Prove it.

See above, dumb****.

> and proud to be an american unlike you you throw bill hughes under the
> bus

I could sell tickets to that!

> and you throw old glory the stars and stripes under the bus

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Equating Goat****er Bill to America is rilly kooky.

> and trample the nations flag under your scummy feet

Whine some more, asswipe.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S

Old January 13th 09, 01:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Williams Nemesis

"Jeep America #1" > wrote in message
> im not hughes but i am an american and proud to be an american unlike
> you you throw bill hughes under the bus and you throw old glory the
> stars and stripes under the bus and trample the nations flag under
> your scummy feet
>
> "Williams Nemesis" > wrote:
>

>>"Jeep America #1" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> dick chaney
>>> sean hannity
>>> george w bush
>>> pat robertson
>>> bill hughes
>>>

>>> funny how real americans are totally hated by liberal commie punks
>>>

>>Gee wilikers Bill, Your alter ego is showing again. Why do you continue
>>with
>>this charade?
>>Just love the attention I guess.
>>
>>Will

I don't believe you.
However if you are not Bill you will prove it by posting to this group:
1/ your real name,
2/ your full home address in the USA,
3/ your home telephone number and
4/ your true email address.
If you don't and by your beloved Bill Hughes' published standards you must
be a "COWARD that lacks courage or self-esteem to use a valid name and
address", have a "cowardly faggot fake name" and, "you're too girlie to take
responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a man."
So come on Non Bill fess up!

Will

Old January 13th 09, 07:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

> wrote in
news
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 01:15:26 +1300, "Williams Nemesis"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Jeep America #1" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> im not hughes but i am an american and proud to be an american
>>> unlike you you throw bill hughes under the bus and you throw old
>>> glory the stars and stripes under the bus and trample the nations
>>> flag under your scummy feet

m...

>>I don't believe you.
>>However if you are not Bill you will prove it by posting to this
>>group: 1/ your real name,
>>2/ your full home address in the USA,
>>3/ your home telephone number and
>>4/ your true email address.
>>If you don't and by your beloved Bill Hughes' published standards you
>>must be a "COWARD that lacks courage or self-esteem to use a valid
>>name and address", have a "cowardly faggot fake name" and, "you're too
>>girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
>>statement like a man." So come on Non Bill fess up!
>>
>>Will
>>

> I'll be patiently waiting for this one Will, but of course the rules
> will be rewritten. Cooyon or not, his ego will not permit him to stand
> as a man, he will reserve his right as to being a girlie, and many
> excuses will spew forth!

I predict s/he/it will also not fess up to ****ing goats either.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"For the sake of the newsgroup I am going to get off for good." - Yet
another of Edmo's many lies.
Old January 15th 09, 06:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

why are your so absessed with goats do you have something to hide

in any case why would a goat want to do anything with a hog like
yourself

Cujo DeSockpuppet > wrote:

> wrote in
>news >
>> On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 01:15:26 +1300, "Williams Nemesis"
>> > wrote:

om...

Old January 15th 09, 06:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeep America #1[_5_]

its american not amurrican typical canuck hatred for the united states
of america

and canucks even suck at hockey but it tells you something about
hockey when its domiated by a bunch of sissy euro wusses like swedens
and russians and italians

Pink ? Freud > wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 01:05:07 -0600, Jerk-Off America #01 wrote:
>
>Hey, GREAT answer, Jerk!
>>
>> youll never make it on the list of good americans

>'Cuz I ain't an Amurrican, idiot.
>
>> because your a sissy

>Maybe you really are Hughes -- 'sissy' is outdated as 'Commie'.
>
>> canadian donut grabber

>Yep. And Amurricans don't eat donuts, right...?
>

>> go play your sissy sports like hocky

><heh heh> You wouldn't last one minute in a Canadian Hockey Game. And
>you'd definitely need dentures afterwards.
>

>> and sit in your sissy penalty box

>C'mon up, Foole, sit in a Penalty Box and say that.
>
>I'll even come to your funeral -- or cremation; there probably wouldn't
>be enough left of you to bury, except in a sandwich-size Baggie.
>
>You really didn't recognize more than ~10% of those names, or what they
>did, did you?
>
>Yer dumm.
>

>> Pink ? Freud > wrote:

>>>and ...
>>>
>>>William Dudley Pelley
>>>
>>>Prescott Bush
>>>
>>>G.H.W. Bush
>>>
>>>Alan and John Foster Dulles
>>>
>>>Westbrook Pegler
>>>
>>>Charles A. Lindburgh
>>>
>>>Henry Ford
>>>
>>>Edsel Ford
>>>
>>>Adolph Coors
>>>
>>>Al Capp
>>>
>>>George Lincoln Rockwell
>>>
>>>Ronald Reagan
>>>
>>>Adolph Menjou
>>>
>>>Walt Disney
>>>
>>>Elia Kazan
>>>
>>>Budd Schulberg
>>>
>>>Walter Winchell
>>>
>>>Hedda Hopper
>>>
>>>Gary Cooper
>>>
>>>Joseph McCarthy
>>>
>>>AND
>>>
>>><drum roll>
>>>
>>>J. Edgar Hoover (homosexual transvestite and FBI Director)

>>>Liberal Communists?
>>>
>>>Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

4000 americans killed in iraq in 5 years. 4000 Americans killed on highways every 5 weeks!!!!!! Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 69 April 8th 08 12:22 AM
Americans are stupid? Lucie Driving 3 March 27th 07 05:29 AM
AWA [OFFER] Brake Pads, Great Deal and Whole Lot, Great Prices! Move quickly! [email protected] General 0 February 24th 06 12:52 PM
what americans are like Kenshock de la Féhrêtt Ford Mustang 0 May 24th 05 08:15 AM
fat americans use more gas the guvnor Corvette 274 November 19th 04 11:27 AM