Racing Legends cancelled.

Old August 21st 05, 04:29 AM
reggie white

Default Racing Legends cancelled.

The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
Legends is officially cancelled.
Old August 21st 05, 05:06 AM
Steve Simpson

> The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
> Legends is officially cancelled.

Source?

I guess they just weren't able to find better shots of the interior of the
Lotus transporter
Old August 21st 05, 06:40 AM
Steve Whitty

"Steve Simpson" > wrote in message
news
>> The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
>> Legends is officially cancelled.

> Source?
>
> I guess they just weren't able to find better shots of the interior of the
> Lotus transporter

maybe they've joined forces with iRacing LOL

cheers

steve

Old August 21st 05, 02:04 PM
redTed

> The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
> Legends is officially cancelled.

And some of us knew this in 2001 but were ritually abused and ridiculed by
all and sundry.
Ellison, Simmons...etc.

Old August 21st 05, 03:00 PM
whooo

redTed wrote:
>>The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
>>Legends is officially cancelled.

> And some of us knew this in 2001 but were ritually abused and ridiculed by
> all and sundry.
> Ellison, Simmons...etc.

....and you'd have bet your life on it! Yeah, right. <ROLLS EYES>
Old August 21st 05, 03:09 PM
Mauro Licciardello

reggie white wrote:
> The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
> Legends is officially cancelled.

Source? Don't tell me the Lotus transporter driver.

--
Mauro Licciardello
Old August 21st 05, 04:44 PM
Darus

A message from the afterlife from their cat?

Old August 21st 05, 04:53 PM
redTed

>> And some of us knew this in 2001 but were ritually abused and ridiculed
>> by all and sundry.
>> Ellison, Simmons...etc.

> ...and you'd have bet your life on it! Yeah, right. <ROLLS EYES>

It wasn't a life or death issue. It was something that seriously ****ed me
off at the time tho.
There were lots of "<ROLLS EYES>" when I suggested all the West's *self
made* hype and propaganda was nothing but hot air.
I don't recall you being around then either. Perhaps you're Simmons in
disguise.

Old August 21st 05, 05:38 PM
jason moyer

Steve Whitty wrote:

> maybe they've joined forces with iRacing LOL

LOLOLOLOL

Er, wait, I don't get it (?)

Old August 21st 05, 07:02 PM
Bob Simpson

With no link and a search showing no such announcement, this is
obviously a vapour hoax about probable vapourware.

As is the case with most hoaxes, it's quite believable, though.