Ya ready for diesel yet?

Old September 29th 05, 10:42 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You mean like a full tank? You know your Gas and Electric weld gas
pipes full of gas, that's only way they may repair a leak. It is
possible to weld a full gasoline tank, too. But not me.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 2nd 05, 08:18 PM
Dave Milne

Carry a couple of packs of chewing gum on the trail ; that seals leaking
petrol tanks amazingly.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old October 2nd 05, 09:47 PM
Lon

For leaks small enough for chewing gum, a bar of soap works about as
well.... nothing I'd care to count on. A tube of Dow quickset and a
clean tin can lid [as a patch] on the other hand can last years.

Dave Milne proclaimed:

http://www.billhughes.com/