The ONLY one here that is dumber than Bill Hughes ...

Old May 31st 08, 11:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Coasty[_7_]

Default The ONLY one here that is dumber than Erlio is Bill Hughes ...

Come on fellows can't we all just get along?

This whole mess is about casting the first stone and will go on forever. It
is exactly like the Israel and Palestine they have been fighting for
thousands of years with no relief in sight. They say each started it and
keep throwing rocks. Can we be better than that? Just like them the
bystanders are catching the hell and it is at least unprofessional,
impolite, rude and just down right un American. Our enemies are now our
friends.

Coasty

news