Shock Absorber Leaking HELP!

Old September 5th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Shock Absorber Leaking HELP!

those bolts holdin shock may have to be cut with a torch also on all of
them

writesoon!

Old September 5th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Will Honea[_1_]

I agree, it's a PITA. I cheat - a good impact wrench solves all those
problems <g>.

--
Will Honea
Old September 6th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeffrey DeWitt

And a compressor is REALLY handy!

Jeff DeWitt

Old September 7th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Stupendous Man

> And a compressor is REALLY handy!

You bet it is, but a neophyte should be doing it by hand for a while rather
than breaking every fastener in sight.

Old September 7th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

As an American Citizen he has a God given right (until outlawed by the
Demoncratic-Communist Party) to apply excessively overwhelming brute force
to ANY mechanical fastener he should so choose..

PS: Tell your bride next time that you need an oxy-acetylene torch to
replace your wiper blade refills....