73 Super Beetle

Old October 24th 05, 07:01 PM
TerryB

Default 73 Super Beetle

Need to find a driver side spindle assembly for a 73 Super Beetle. My
Uncle has need of one for his Super. Let me know if you have one you
can part with and how much, please.

Old October 25th 05, 12:52 PM
Remco

TerryB wrote:
> Need to find a driver side spindle assembly for a 73 Super Beetle. My
> Uncle has need of one for his Super. Let me know if you have one you
> can part with and how much, please.

I happened to find this link last week:

http://www.vwhelp.com/, goto "suspension parts", click on the link for
part #32. The dropdown box allows you to select the spindle for your
model.

Remco

Old October 26th 05, 04:42 AM
Funkie

what parts are you in? in the southeast US there are a few pull it yourself
junkyards that usually have some good parts super cheap?

oups.com...

Old October 26th 05, 07:15 PM
TerryB

Funkie wrote:
> what parts are you in? in the southeast US there are a few pull it yourself
> junkyards that usually have some good parts super cheap?
>
> "TerryB" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Need to find a driver side spindle assembly for a 73 Super Beetle. My
> > Uncle has need of one for his Super. Let me know if you have one you
> > can part with and how much, please.

We use to have some good ones around Morgan and Cullman Counties of
Alabama. But that was a few years back. Now, none that I knew of are
still operating and people point me to others and they are out of
business as well. It is getting bad around where I live. I know where
there is one around Pedmont/Gadsden, but I have never been to it. I
guess we will be planning a trip in the near future.

I was hoping someone on here had a Super that they were parting out.
Found a super on the samba that was being parted out, but the shipping
cost was pushing the price way too high.

I will keep looking, Thanks to all yall for looking!!

Old October 27th 05, 01:50 AM
Funkie

They used to be clients of mine, over 3 years ago. You can get a hood for
$30-40
They have a birmingham location, but only one 73 beetle there. Inventory can
be iffy but the atlanta locations usually have at least a half dozen
beetles. (conley and henrico locations)
www.pullapart.com

ups.com...

Old October 28th 05, 02:00 PM

I have 2 73 supers out back so if your still looking e-mail me.