1952 Euro zitter at Vintage werks

Old August 20th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Meyer

Default 1952 Euro zitter at Vintage werks

I think that it is hillarious that Mario Gavazzi, dbo 'Vintage Werks
Restoration' thinks he's pulling one over on the VW community. Well,
its either funny or its sad. He keeps on coming in here saying: "Hey,
look at me, I have some work to do, you guys are having no effect on
my business".

That's bull****, Mario, and you can't be so stupid that you don't
realize it.

You and your wife Sherri Kelly are documented and internationally
known liars and a thieves. Nobody who counts in the VW community
questions this. You have been banned from every major VW website that
counts, including the club in your own home area. You are constantly
held up as an example for all to see as an example of poor workmanship
and shoddy business practices.

And you pretend that this hasn't affected your business? Don't make me
laugh.

I know for a fact that you have to rent your home. You own virtually
nothing of value and have no savings or plans for retirement
whatsoever. The nicest thing you probably possess is your television.
And think about it: most people your age have actually done something
with your lives.

So don't act all proud just because some fool accidentally wandered
into what you laughingly call your 'shop'. Many others have been
warned and are avioding you like the plague. This is why you will
always have to struggle and live on a meager bank balance from week to
week. Because you and Sherri are liars and thieves and you are not
fooling anybody.

So why don't you do everybody a favor and just go away already. We
have your number.

Old August 20th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
David Gravereaux

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121UwklKz
>>
>> what can i say its great being me. the owner is going to have the
>> brought back to 100% SHOW ROOM condition , and I can only think of the
>> fun it will be to find the parts to make it happen.

> don't you mean you can only think of the fun it will be to part it out and
> sell the parts without the owner's consent?

Yeah, I was thinking the same.
Old August 21st 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Aug 20, 7:37 am, Meyer > wrote:
> I think that it is hillarious that Mario Gavazzi, dbo 'Vintage Werks
> Restoration' thinks he's pulling one over on the VW community. Well,
> its either funny or its sad. He keeps on coming in here saying: "Hey,
> look at me, I have some work to do, you guys are having no effect on
> my business".
>
> That's bull****, Mario, and you can't be so stupid that you don't
> realize it.
>
> You and your wife Sherri Kelly are documented and internationally
> known liars and a thieves. Nobody who counts in the VW community
> questions this. You have been banned from every major VW website that
> counts, including the club in your own home area. You are constantly
> held up as an example for all to see as an example of poor workmanship
> and shoddy business practices.
>
> And you pretend that this hasn't affected your business? Don't make me
> laugh.
>
> I know for a fact that you have to rent your home. You own virtually
> nothing of value and have no savings or plans for retirement
> whatsoever. The nicest thing you probably possess is your television.
> And think about it: most people your age have actually done something
> with your lives.
>
> So don't act all proud just because some fool accidentally wandered
> into what you laughingly call your 'shop'. Many others have been
> warned and are avioding you like the plague. This is why you will
> always have to struggle and live on a meager bank balance from week to
> week. Because you and Sherri are liars and thieves and you are not
> fooling anybody.
>
> So why don't you do everybody a favor and just go away already. We
> have your number.

Mario,

I have addressed you once before on this site, soon after Joan's bug
pictures were posted and I watched the news clip on you...

Why do you keep coming back here?

I am very much tempted to come to NC and have you "work" on my bus.
That way, when you screw me like you did that lady (Joan) I can kick
the living **** out of you. You are not working on 10 year old
Chevy's or ford's or Jap crap. You are claiming to be a professional,
working on vehicles that are loved, cared for, and getting rarer by
the day. If you want to continue to rip off people, then come in here
and spew your drivel.. One day, you will "work" on the wrong person's
car and that person will kick the living crap out of your hill billy
ass.

Please go away from this newsgroup. I don't think there is a single
person here that wants to hear from you or your wife. Pay Joan the
money you stole from her, then you will be welcome back into the
community. It is not really that hard to understand.

Peace and Love Bro...
Old August 21st 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> Please go away from this newsgroup. I don't think there is a single
> person here that wants to hear from you or your wife. Pay Joan the
> money you stole from her, then you will be welcome back into the
> community. It is not really that hard to understand.
>
> Peace and Love Bro...

it would take more than just paying Joan what he owes her... there's John C
he screwed, Gary, etc... the list is much longer than many realize.

Old August 21st 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Aug 21, 12:01�pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> �> Please go away from this newsgroup. �I don't think there is a single
>
> > person here that wants to hear from you or your wife. �Pay Joan the
> > money you stole from her, then you will be welcome back into the
> > community. �It is not really that hard to understand.

> > Peace and Love Bro...

> it would take more than just paying Joan what he owes her... there's John C
> he screwed, Gary, etc... the list is much longer than many realize.

lol keep whinning and bitching while I continue to what you pathedic
bitches can't.

I'm only banned from sitting on my a$$ like most of you do worring
about what I do.

Again I'm having the last laugh.

Old August 21st 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:37:17 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Aug 21, 12:01?pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>> ?> Please go away from this newsgroup. ?I don't think there is a single
>>
>> > person here that wants to hear from you or your wife. ?Pay Joan the
>> > money you stole from her, then you will be welcome back into the
>> > community. ?It is not really that hard to understand.

>> > Peace and Love Bro...

>> it would take more than just paying Joan what he owes her... there's John C
>> he screwed, Gary, etc... the list is much longer than many realize.

>lol keep whinning and bitching while I continue to what you pathedic
>bitches can't.
>
>I'm only banned from sitting on my a$$ like most of you do worring
>about what I do.
>
>Again I'm having the last laugh.

SPELLCHECK
Old August 21st 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Neil

On Aug 21, 2:37 pm, " > wrote:

> Again I'm having the last laugh.

Dude, I want some of whatever it is that you're smoking.
Old August 22nd 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Aug 19, 7:03*pm, " > wrote:
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121UwklKz
>
> what can i say its great being me. *the owner is going to have the
> brought back to 100% SHOW ROOM condition , and I can only think of the
> fun it will be to find the parts to make it happen.

We need to find out who this poor car belongs to,
and inform them of the impending disaster.
a couple of forums with members local to him are already on the
job.....
Old August 22nd 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>lol keep whinning and bitching while I continue to what you pathedic
>bitches can't.

this is the problem.... you can't manage to decifer "whinning and bitching"
from stating the facts.... you are a rip-off artist, not a bodyman and
wouldn't make an ingrown hair on a real restorers ass...

>I'm only banned from sitting on my a$$ like most of you do worring
>about what I do.

we don't "worring" about what you do, we only hope that folks don't fall for
your smooth talk.... some folks have trouble smelling bull**** when it's
dished out to them... the rest of us have either met you or heard the
many(and i mean many) horror stories of your hacks and rip-offs.... John,
Gary, AJ, Joan, and many more... you always claim it's the customer that's
****ed up.... ever think that if everyone seems "****ed up" to you, it might
just be your ignorant, no talent ass that's ****ed up?

>Again I'm having the last laugh.

Believe me, you are not the one laughing hysterically.... everyone else
is.... you are a backyard bodyman at best... mud slinger, quick and dirty
sprayer.... the pics are out there to show this, and you can't stop even a
novice from noticing ****ty work when they lay eyes on it... and all the
excuses in the world won't make chicken salad out of that chicken **** you
put out of your shop....