starter solenoid on 98 voyager

Old December 11th 05, 01:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default starter solenoid on 98 voyager

Not too hard. I find it easier to remove front engine mount. BTW DISCONNECT
battery is my words of wisdom ;-)
Larry

Old December 11th 05, 02:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"jdoe" > wrote in message
> Not too hard. I find it easier to remove front engine mount. BTW

DISCONNECT
> battery is my words of wisdom ;-)
> Larry
> "fred" > wrote in message
> > hey guys , it appears as though the solenoid on the starter has failed
> > on my wifes 98 plymouth voyager (3.3), can any tell me how big a job
> > it is to change it , or is is it a fairly ealy change . will be
> > looking into getting the part after work this afternoon. any words of
> > wisdom would be greatly appreciated. thanks fred

The motor mount does not have to be removed.

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Old December 11th 05, 05:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, fred wrote:

> hey guys , it appears as though the solenoid on the starter has failed
> on my wifes 98 plymouth voyager (3.3), can any tell me how big a job it
> is to change it , or is is it a fairly ealy change.

http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/CheapTricks/Starter.shtml

DS
Old December 12th 05, 12:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

I didn't say it DID Glen. I just find it easier.
Larry

Old December 12th 05, 04:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

thanks for all the input guys , appreciate it. fred

Old December 20th 05, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Anyone notice that the date stamp on the OP is 12/11/2006 not 12/11/2005?
Looks like this one will be at the top of the list for another year LOL.

Old December 20th 05, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Daniel Armstrong" > wrote in message
newsCKpf.656812$xm3.108394@attbi_s21...
> Anyone notice that the date stamp on the OP is 12/11/2006 not 12/11/2005?
> Looks like this one will be at the top of the list for another year LOL.

On my viewer (Outlook Express) it also displays in red, very odd.

Old December 11th 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

hey guys , it appears as though the solenoid on the starter has failed
on my wifes 98 plymouth voyager (3.3), can any tell me how big a job
it is to change it , or is is it a fairly ealy change . will be
looking into getting the part after work this afternoon. any words of
wisdom would be greatly appreciated. thanks fred

Sticking Starter Solenoid on 4.0 ZJ 95? Lon Jeep 6 November 10th 05 05:02 PM
starter current draw? N8N Technology 13 September 27th 05 02:34 PM
96 T&C starter (3.8L) KWS Chrysler 9 September 23rd 05 01:52 AM
Hot tranny -> Hot neutral safety Switch -> Starter solenoid not engage [email protected] Honda 0 August 4th 05 10:40 AM
74 Cutlass with starting problem Amanda Robin Antique cars 12 October 26th 04 02:46 AM