c6 mishap

Old January 14th 06, 03:57 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default c6 mishap

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newpho...1213_003.shtml

Old January 14th 06, 09:45 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

That makes me sad

------------------------------------
Mike Mangione
http://www.carforums.net

Old January 14th 06, 03:32 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Whatza matter, didn't you see that the LAST time it was posted?!?!?!?!

Old January 14th 06, 04:53 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"xblazinlv" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> That makes me sad
>
> ------------------------------------
> Mike Mangione
> http://www.carforums.net

what makes you sad ?

--
"Key"
Grant me the senility to forget the people

Old January 16th 06, 02:54 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

You know, I went to this site out of curiosity and chuckled at a few stupid
fender benders. And then I saw a few where someone obviously died. You
know what? That's sick. Our society thinks looking at someone's death
machine is ok but goes bonkers at Janet Jackson's boob at the Super Bowl.

On the other hand, it was sorta like the "Blood on the Asphalt" movies that
we saw in drivers ed. Maybe it's meant to slow you down.

Later, Ed