Some air-cooled fun

Old May 2nd 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.motorcycles,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

Default Tail of the Dragon Crash - Was - Some air-cooled fun

"Bryan" > wrote in message
> Shameless top post and cross-post.
>
> subject: How not to ride a motorcycle or Squid on cruiser.... Story and
> pics follow.
>
> Bryan

Bryan....the traitor...upset that T is a better person, better rider, and
had success with ACVW's?

Old May 2nd 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.motorcycles,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

It is good fun. I'll be down Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully the cops
won't be too thick. One should be careful there on a bike with so
little ground clearance. I saw the results of a guy who tossed his
bike into a guard rail there one year. It took the police an awfully
long time to drag the body back up the mountain...

And speaking of long falls:

Fatal Fall for Motorcycle Rider on I-70
Dated: 05/01/2006 12:30:58 AM Updated: 05/01/2006 10:36:16 AM

Ohio State Troopers say the motorcycle rider lost control at the worst
possible moment.

The man was on the overpass exiting I-75 onto I-70 around 4 p.m.
Sunday. For some reason, he lost control and crashed into a concrete
barrier, falling over the side wall.

The Montgomery County Coroner's Office identified the victim as 50-year
old Gerri Briggs of Allentown, Pennsylvania.

A number of motorists on the highway saw the accident unfold before
their eyes.

Michael Dudley was one of the witnesses, "I saw the driver of the
motorcycle get over into this concrete wall here and got ejected over
the wall from his motorcycle."

Dudley is a sheriff's deputy who just happened to be on his way home
from work when he saw the motorcyclist lose control.

*Crash investigators say the man fell 50 feet to the ground.*

Dudley says, "There were several of us who ran up here and realized
there was nothing we could do."

By the time paramedics arrived, the man on the bike was already dead.

Investigators say the victim has just purchased the motorcycle locally
on Sunday. He was on his way to his home in Pennsylvania. His wife and
daughter were traveling just ahead of him.

Ohio State Patrol Sgt. Jeff Kramer tells 2 News, "One of the family
members witnessed some of the vehicle losing control and subsequently
seeing the ejecting of the person."

Troopers called a crisis intervention team to the scene and called
other family members to help the wife and daughter cope with the
unexpected death.

Investigators do not believe the man was speeding. They say he was an
experienced motor-cycle rider, but perhaps was unfamiliar with the new
bike and the road.

"Sometimes it's just tragic and looks as if this curve may has
surprised him a little bit, " said Sgt. Kramer. Exactly what caused
Briggs to lose control remains under investigation.

Old May 2nd 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,rec.motorcycles,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> Bryan....the traitor...upset that T is a better person, better rider, and
> had success with ACVW's?

Who is 'T'? I'm a traitor? Huh? Better rider? Hmm, I have nothing to
prove, I'll just live to ride another day. And both my VWs are running and
well cared for. At least I never took a perfectly good bug and turned it
into an abomination with cheap ass baja bug fiberglass and then totally
trashed it.

And at least I've never crashed my F4i (came close, but then I have some
skill and common sense).

For example, a stupid heavy weight cruiser is not a sport bike.... And what
is with "raise the bike" for more clearance. Sheeesh.

Bryan

Old May 2nd 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Some air-cooled fun

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>>
>> .......she don't want a dirty old man
>> like you tim...<G>
>>

> ............After enough liquor, that's exactly what some women want.
>
> LOL

that is true...but not Kim...she's a classy lady....

Old May 2nd 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

"Bryan" > wrote in message

> "Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>>

>> Bryan....the traitor...upset that T is a better person, better rider, and
>> had success with ACVW's?
>>

> Who is 'T'?

forgot....you are a newb to the ACVW group..."T" is shaggie....

>I'm a traitor? Huh?

yes.

> Better rider? Hmm, I have nothing to prove, I'll just live to ride
> another day.

if you say so....trying to "diss" T makes you feel superior... you are not
unique... T not only lived to ride another day, but he also shared his fun
with everone else....

>And both my VWs are running and well cared for.

not sure about the well cared for part, based on the newbie questions you
had about them...you must pay someone that is competant to care for them?

>At least I never took a perfectly good bug and turned it into an
>abomination with cheap ass baja bug fiberglass and then totally trashed it.

neither did T....do a search, your old mind is feeble and doesn't remember
well....T took *his* car and did what *he* wanted.... and "perfectly good
bug" is subjective....that car had issues, and rust issues at that.... T
saved that car, a newb like you would have junked it.

> And at least I've never crashed my F4i (came close, but then I have some
> skill and common sense).

superiority complex? a F4I is a relatively slow bike...i'd hope you can
handle it...

> For example, a stupid heavy weight cruiser is not a sport bike.... And
> what is with "raise the bike" for more clearance. Sheeesh.

the warrior is as sporty, if not more so, than a f4I. and you jump to
conclusions...you show you speak without information...the reference to
raising the bike is to "un-do" the lowering job...do you always speak
without information when you feel superior, or do you always just run off at
the mouth in ignorance? you were a dip**** when you found the sportbike
group(with a honda "cruiser" as your ride, LOL) and you were a dip**** when
you found the ACVW group....chances are good, you will continue to spew out
of your ass on a continual basis as you have in the past....but please, do
yourself a favor, and speak about what you *know*.... i expect alot of
silence from you if you take my advice.

Old May 2nd 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

Joey Tribiani wrote:

> if you say so....trying to "diss" T makes you feel superior... you are not
> unique... T not only lived to ride another day, but he also shared his fun
> with everone else....

I'm all for the fun, but I can hardly believe this is coming from the
same guy who was ready to dismember me for riding with traffic at 15 or
20 mph over posted speed limits on a Virginia highway.

> the warrior is as sporty, if not more so, than a f4I.

The Warrior is torquey. It handles well for a cruiser (though at low
speeds the front end flops around like a typical silly chopper). It
would still get flat dusted by anyone of moderate talent on an F4I at
Deal's Gap. Look at his pics, for crying out loud the guy is grinding
metal at a mild 30° lean angles.

> i expect alot of
> silence from you if you take my advice.

Hit him with the roundmouth label, that'll get him!

Old May 2nd 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

"Saddlebag" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>I'm all for the fun, but I can hardly believe this is coming from the
>same guy who was ready to dismember me for riding with traffic at 15 or
>20 mph over posted speed limits on a Virginia highway.

not so....my interest in that topic was more to do with you feeling like
speeding is pretty much okay when on a bike, and cops are wrong for writing
speeding tickets....all about personal responsibility...didn't you mention
that same thing(personal responsibility) in another thread?

>The Warrior is torquey. It handles well for a cruiser (though at low
>speeds the front end flops around like a typical silly chopper). It
>would still get flat dusted by anyone of moderate talent on an F4I at
>Deal's Gap. Look at his pics, for crying out loud the guy is grinding
>metal at a mild 30° lean angles.

bike is lowered....and yes, the honduh should out-do the warrior...but it is
bryan we are talking about...you do read his posts?

Hit him with the roundmouth label, that'll get him!

he didn't get em from eating square meals.....

Old May 2nd 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

>>> Bryan....the traitor...upset that T is a better person, better rider,
>>> and had success with ACVW's?
>>>

>> Who is 'T'?

> forgot....you are a newb to the ACVW group..."T" is shaggie....

Oh, you mean Shaggie, I'm hardly a noobe to RAMVA. Do a google search.

>>I'm a traitor? Huh?

> yes.
>

>> Better rider? Hmm, I have nothing to prove, I'll just live to ride
>> another day.

> if you say so....trying to "diss" T makes you feel superior... you are not
> unique... T not only lived to ride another day, but he also shared his fun
> with everone else...

Ok, crashing is fun? He is a squid.

>>And both my VWs are running and well cared for.

> not sure about the well cared for part, based on the newbie questions you
> had about them...you must pay someone that is competant to care for them?

I pay with my time.

>>At least I never took a perfectly good bug and turned it into an
>>abomination with cheap ass baja bug fiberglass and then totally trashed
>>it.

> neither did T....do a search, your old mind is feeble and doesn't remember
> well....T took *his* car and did what *he* wanted.... and "perfectly good
> bug" is subjective....that car had issues, and rust issues at that.... T
> saved that car, a newb like you would have junked it.

Saved? Where is the car now? I've never junked any car or motorcycle...

>> And at least I've never crashed my F4i (came close, but then I have some
>> skill and common sense).

> superiority complex? a F4I is a relatively slow bike...i'd hope you can
> handle it...

Hehhehe, F4i, relatively slow? Compared to a Warrior, Now that is funny.
Besides, I have nothing to prove, and you won't see me crash...

>> For example, a stupid heavy weight cruiser is not a sport bike.... And
>> what is with "raise the bike" for more clearance. Sheeesh.
>>

> the warrior is as sporty, if not more so, than a f4I. and you jump to
> conclusions...you show you speak without information...the reference to
> raising the bike is to "un-do" the lowering job...do you always speak
> without information when you feel superior, or do you always just run off
> at the mouth in ignorance? you were a dip**** when you found the sportbike
> group(with a honda "cruiser" as your ride, LOL) and you were a dip****
> when you found the ACVW group....chances are good, you will continue to
> spew out of your ass on a continual basis as you have in the past....but
> please, do yourself a favor, and speak about what you *know*.... i expect
> alot of silence from you if you take my advice.

Ok, my 64 is not a baja bug, it is not a dragster, it is what it is, a nice
old VW.

And YOU aren't about to silence me. A squid is a squid. An 'T' is a squid.
His wife should make him sell that bike before he leaves her a widow and his
children without a father.

Yep, one point is correct, I moved from Rebel 450 (cruiser) to Nighthawk
750, to F4i in short order. But I never lost respect for the ride.

You "expect" silence? Hehe. Sorry. Shag didn't last one week in reeky,
then he ran back to ramva and his little groupies.

T the squid can't even defend himself... hehe.

Bryan

Old May 2nd 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

> bike is lowered....and yes, the honduh should out-do the warrior...but it
> is bryan we are talking about...you do read his posts?
>

> Hit him with the roundmouth label, that'll get him!
>
> he didn't get em from eating square meals.....

And you come out of the woodwork when I slam your little squid friend from
RAMVA?

Hope this helps. (apologies to Piddy)

Bryan

Old May 2nd 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled,alt.motorcycle.sportbike

"Bryan" > wrote in message

> Oh, you mean Shaggie, I'm hardly a noobe to RAMVA. Do a google search.

you are a newb....everyone in RAMVA knows "shaggies" name....except the
newbs....newb

> Ok, crashing is fun? He is a squid.

you read much? who said crashing is fun? you are grasping.... and you don't
even know what a "squid" is...or you would see one in the mirror....

> I pay with my time.

yeah time spent posting newbie questions to the vw group

> Hehhehe, F4i, relatively slow? Compared to a Warrior, Now that is funny.
> Besides, I have nothing to prove, and you won't see me crash...

read much? i'm starting to think not....i didn't say the F4i is relatively
slow compared to the warrior....but, i can assure you, your f4i can't even
run with a 13 year old katana....the shame....and i like that you won't
crash....i'd say you are delusional, you can, and may crash...but don't open
your peterpipe about it or i'll cram your words(above) down your throat ya
conceited ****...

> Ok, my 64 is not a baja bug, it is not a dragster, it is what it is, a

nice
> old VW.

> And YOU aren't about to silence me. A squid is a squid. An 'T' is a
> squid. His wife should make him sell that bike before he leaves her a
> widow and his children without a father.

you should recognize a squid...you are one too....

> Yep, one point is correct, I moved from Rebel 450 (cruiser) to Nighthawk
> 750, to F4i in short order. But I never lost respect for the ride.

because you haven't learned to ride yet....

> You "expect" silence? Hehe. Sorry. Shag didn't last one week in reeky,
> then he ran back to ramva and his little groupies.

you act like "reeky" is something special....its not...been there done
that...

> T the squid can't even defend himself... hehe.

you try, but you are on the losing end...and don't even know what a squid
is...you are a typical internet regurgitater....see em all the time...and
you, sir, are one...