GTP mod for NR 2003 has been removed

Old January 20th 05, 11:28 AM
tomr2c

Default GTP mod for NR 2003 has been removed

http://www.redlinedevelopments.com/

Old January 20th 05, 02:20 PM
Tiny Lund

It looks like it was removed for an install bug! I thought there was
something fishy. I look forward to trying to install again when they get it
straightened out.

Old January 20th 05, 02:26 PM
Shrapnel

What was the problem?

I has no trouble but I guess some people did if it was serious enough to
take down the site.

Old January 20th 05, 02:36 PM
Tiny Lund

What was the problem?

I only read it was removed for an install bug. No detail on what it was. I
was unable to install 3 different downloads of it.

Old January 20th 05, 04:12 PM
Plowboy2

T,

just thought since we're gonna post, might as well see if we see a trend
with users that didnt work...

Everyone answer...

1 did it work?

2.What vid card do you have?

3. and do you have intel or amd?

4. Mozilla for some other browser?

5. XP or something else?

6. NTFS or FAT32?

Old January 20th 05, 04:38 PM
Tanstaafl

"Plowboy2" > wrote in message
> T,
>
> just thought since we're gonna post, might as well see if we see a

trend
> with users that didnt work...
>
> Everyone answer...
>
> 1 did it work?

yes

> 2.What vid card do you have?

9700pro

> 3. and do you have intel or amd?

amd

> 4. Mozilla for some other browser?

mozilla firefox

> 5. XP or something else?

xp

> 6. NTFS or FAT32?

ntfs

Old January 20th 05, 04:51 PM
Tiny Lund

"just thought since we're gonna post, might as well see if we see a trend
with users that didnt work..."

Here is the link to the announcement of the mods' withdrawal. I would guess
once they repair it there will be much less fuss about the install.
http://www.teamredline.co.uk/index.php?page=main.htm

Old January 20th 05, 04:58 PM
Darryl Johnson

Plowboy2 wrote in news:xLQHd.61669$Wo.26327@lakeread08:

> T,
>
> just thought since we're gonna post, might as well see if we see

a trend
> with users that didnt work...
>
> Everyone answer...
>
> 1 did it work?

Worked for me.

> 2.What vid card do you have?

Old GeForce 3

> 3. and do you have intel or amd?

AMD 2100

> 4. Mozilla for some other browser?

IE 6

> 5. XP or something else?

XP Home SP2

> 6. NTFS or FAT32?

NTFS

Unless you normally work with your desktop set to 16-bit colour, do not
check the option (on the main loader screen) on the NrAssistant tab, to
set the desktop to 16 bits. This caused my system to cycles between the
Config utility and the Loader.

When installing, you have to point to the directory where N2K3 is
installed. Apparently, you need to double click on the folder where
NR2003.exe is located so that the subfolders all appear, or the
installer will not be able to locate the NR2003 executable.

You must run the Config utility before starting the GTP Loader for the
first time; failing to do so, according to the readme, means a CTD.

HTH,
--
Darryl

PS: the new version of VROC is nice, although the only race I have
joined so far was a night race, and for some reason, I had no
headlights! (A little difficult to find my way around the track!!)

Old January 20th 05, 05:14 PM
Shrapnel

> Everyone answer...
>
> 1 did it work?

Yes.

> 2.What vid card do you have?

ATI 9800 Pro 256Mb

> 3. and do you have intel or amd?

AMD Athlon 64 bit.

> 4. Mozilla for some other browser?

IE6 SP1

> 5. XP or something else?

XP Home Service Pack 1.

> 6. NTFS or FAT32?

NTFS

Old January 20th 05, 05:51 PM
Plowboy2

Ill add mine...
Plowboy2 enlightened us with:
> T,
>
> just thought since we're gonna post, might as well see if we see a
> trend with users that didnt work...
>
> Everyone answer...

> 1 did it work?

YES

> 2.What vid card do you have?

Geforce 4

> 3. and do you have intel or amd?

Intel

> 4. Mozilla for some other browser?

IE6 with SP2
> 5. XP or something else?

and all automatically updated with XP Pro

> 6. NTFS or FAT32?

My C drive I believe is still fat32, since I been upgrading since W95-> 98,
98SE, XPHome, then now to Pro (restoring from images too along the way)
Caveate about this.... I could be wrong due to problems encountered with a
attempted resurection a while back... when I tried to clone to newer big
200gig drive. Im likely to have gone with either converting to NTFS, or
having fresh installed Pro using ntfs, and using the migrating utility built
into the OS... But for the life of me I cannot recall for positive at the
moment. I work on 56 computers a day, LOL.

Add Navigation to 2003 Honda Accord LX Rich Honda 1 December 23rd 04 09:17 PM
oil used in 2003 A4 Bob Navarro Audi 9 November 11th 04 10:54 PM
How much could I get for 2003 Sunfire? Bellefee General 0 August 23rd 04 03:45 PM
Is a 2003 model in the showroom considered new or used Gene Ferioli General 1 March 3rd 04 08:56 PM