Why does Bush go on vacation during war?

Old April 10th 05, 01:46 PM
Woodie83

MartyU wrote:

>>> Well Plowboy, two things; one, I don't know what the hell you're
>>> talking about - kings? - I think you'll find most of the planet
>>> outside the US haven't had a king in a thousand years or more with
>>> any significant power - unlike your nation, where the Bush clan has
>>> been in power for 20 of the last 28 years ...

(SNIP)
> What part of his comment is asinine...the reference to the greedy, blood
> thirsty, corrupt rule of the Bush clan?

Excepting that we have recently learned he has too much power to start a
war for tenuous reasons, comparing the US Presidency to a King is
ridiculous. Also, the "Bush clan" has been in power for a total of nine
years.

Don McCorkle
Old April 12th 05, 09:59 AM
Byron Forbes

"MartyU" > wrote in message
> So let me get this straight. You actually think GW is running the show?
>
> Marty

It is truely hilarious that someone who has nothing to do with themself
is *apparently* running a whole country. True of most *leaders*, just very
obvious that Bush has nothing to do with himself at all.

Note - By saying "nothing to do with himself" I mean he's controlled by
others, not that he's bored

Old April 12th 05, 03:23 PM
Larry

I guess my sarcasm escaped you