and now: Death Wobble 1989 XJ Style

Old December 9th 13, 06:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Will Honea[_1_]

Default Update: and now: Death Wobble 1989 XJ Style

Budd Cochran wrote:

> My email address works and if I can give you a call before I'm up that
> way, unless you're in the phonebook, that is.

I'm in the book. Unlisting cost $$$!

--
Will Honea

Old December 10th 13, 05:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Budd Cochran[_2_]

"Will Honea" > wrote in message
: Budd Cochran wrote:
:
: > My email address works and if I can give you a call before I'm up that
: > way, unless you're in the phonebook, that is.
: >
:
: I'm in the book. Unlisting cost $$$!
:
: --
: Will Honea
:
Land line costs have become so high that the wife and I are going to go to
cellphones for both of us and DSL only service for the computer.

By our worst estimation we'll save about $60/mo.

I just might give you a call later this week, what's the best time of day?

--
Budd Cochran

Need proof that we need less government?

They can't run a website that could have

been built with WYSIWYG5!

Old December 10th 13, 05:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Will Honea[_1_]

Budd Cochran wrote:

> Land line costs have become so high that the wife and I are going to go to
> cellphones for both of us and DSL only service for the computer.
>
> By our worst estimation we'll save about $60/mo.
>
> I just might give you a call later this week, what's the best time of day?

I'm holding on to a grandfathered Qwest bundle for phone/DSL - but we still
tote cell phones. The bundle saves me almost the cost of the phone part
with a heck of a bargain on 20Mbit DSL.

I'm usually up by 0900, moving by 1000, and awake by noon ;-) If I'm going
out I usually leave by 1300 but email me at and I can make
about any time that works for you.

--
Will Honea

Old December 11th 13, 04:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Budd Cochran[_2_]

"Will Honea" > wrote in message
: Budd Cochran wrote:
:
[...]

We looked into a package deal with the local cable provider a couple years
back; basic cable, DSL, and phone, but the phone had limited calling areas
for long distance and we haven't watched regular TV in years.

PureTalk USA has a cell plan with rollover minutes, 130 min./ mo., no
roaming for $10 / mo. and a free phone (its not fancy, just a phone), so for
2 phones it's $20 a month.

Let's see ... Hit the rack between 2330 and 0130, up @ 0600 to 0730 and bust
butt in between.

I'll drop you and email with my double L and cell numbers in it.

--
Budd Cochran

Need proof that we need less government?

They can't run a website that could have

been built with WYSIWYG5!

death wobble - '04 TJ Crushed Red Pepper Jeep 6 May 23rd 07 08:20 PM
Death Wobble billy ray Jeep 29 October 19th 06 01:05 PM
Death wobble? Michael White Jeep 2 November 20th 05 01:52 AM
"Death" Wobble? help-slip-franklin Jeep 8 September 3rd 05 05:21 PM
Death Wobble? Ervin Charles Jeep 5 February 12th 05 02:03 AM