It's called treason: Politicans targets citizens' cell phones,IGNORE deadly illegal alien drivers

Old January 12th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, misc.consumers
greg3347

Default It's called treason: Politicans targets citizens' cell phones,IGNORE deadly illegal alien drivers

Old January 12th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, misc.consumers
laughing man

On Jan 11, 5:43*pm, greg3347 > wrote:

Tripe...thanks for keeping me informed what the bigots and kooks are
talking about.

I must admit though, I am bigoted towards racists, cage monkeys etc.
JUST by your messages I know you are a cage monkey and thus a lower
life form to be exploited and used up like a kleenax.
--
Keith S
Real name and for real in every way.

Old January 12th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.consumers
Surfing Trucker

Cross-post this bull**** elsewhere

Old January 12th 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, misc.consumers
Studemania

On Jan 11, 4:43*pm, greg3347 > wrote:
> [...]

> > freedom in the minds of men."
> > -- Samuel Adams
> > .
> > * "Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here
> > are engaged in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of
> > fraudulent social security numbers and green cards, tax
> > evasion, driving without licenses represent some of the
> > crimes that are engaged in by the majority of illegal aliens
> > on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their illegal
> > status. In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and
> > possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25%
> > of today's federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some
> > areas of the country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and
> > 34% of thefts are committed by illegal aliens."

> > * -- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before
> > * * *the House Subcommittee on immigration, Border, Security

Didn't I just see this messing up some other NG?
Old January 14th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, misc.consumers
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Both cell-phone drivers and illegal alien drivers are huge crime
problems and i want both groups of deadly psychos stopped.
Old January 14th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, misc.consumers
laughing man

On Jan 13, 6:11*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Both cell-phone drivers and illegal alien drivers are huge crime
> problems and i want both groups of deadly psychos stopped.

I'd rather get rid of those sociopaths running around in
automobiles...deport them all to Sudan or Ethiopia.

We can do with out all of them, especially you honkeys.

--
Keith S
Oh it's real baby.
Old January 14th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.trucking, rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles, misc.consumers

On Jan 13, 9:10 pm, richard > wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:11:12 -0800 (PST), "Speeders & Drunk Drivers
>
> are MURDERERS" > wrote:
> >Both cell-phone drivers and illegal alien drivers are huge crime
> >problems and i want both groups of deadly psychos stopped.

> Define "Treason'. If you can, you'd be the first person to do so.
> I will agree, that most congressmen ignore the illegal alien issue all
> together. While forcing crap down us true blue legal citizens.

Hell - they don't ignore the illegal invasion issue. They ENCOURAGE it
because the illegal alien profiteer companies like walmart pay them to.
Old January 15th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.consumers

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>Both cell-phone drivers and illegal alien drivers are huge crime
>problems and i want both groups of deadly psychos stopped.

Call your representative; they'll be more than happy to institute your
policy.

--

Sarcasm is my sword
Apathy is my shield
Old January 15th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,misc.consumers

richard wrote:
>On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:11:12 -0800 (PST), "Speeders & Drunk Drivers
>are MURDERERS" > wrote:
>
>>Both cell-phone drivers and illegal alien drivers are huge crime
>>problems and i want both groups of deadly psychos stopped.

>Define "Treason'. If you can, you'd be the first person to do so.
>I will agree, that most congressmen ignore the illegal alien issue all
>together. While forcing crap down us true blue legal citizens.

We've got to have *someone* to replenish the population. Americans
aren't reproducing at the same rate as the majority of the rest of the
world, and what they're producing appears to lack intelligence.

Get used to the "illegals;" they're the new Americans.

--

Sarcasm is my sword
Apathy is my shield