GTA Tyres

Old April 3rd 05, 04:16 PM
theorangery

Default GTA Tyres

Hi all

my 147 GTA will soon be in need of new tyres and i was wondering if anyone
with a similar car as changed tyres and if so did you stick to the original
Bridgestone's or any other make and what was the performance change if any
and what price did you pay.

Many Thanks

Nino

Old April 5th 05, 12:28 AM
gt

Hi

Ive a 147 GTA and the front tyres ran out after 12,000 miles and i put
Bridgestone S06 on the front and they were fine. They run out again after
26,000 miles and I put Pirelli p6000 on and they are not as good. After
5,000 miles the pirellis will probably last longer but they dont grip as
well. 250 bhp through the front tyres needs top notch tyres and i liked the
Bridgestones. The pirellis are a bit slippy in the dry and wild in the wet -
like where is my grip ?

I think the S06 look good too. I have tried Goodyear F1s on my last alfa and
they were pretty good as well.

Im buying Bridgestone next time though

GT

Old April 5th 05, 01:48 PM
nipi

Many thanks for the info, and I will let newsgroup know of what
recommendation I get from the fitters.

Nino

Old April 8th 05, 02:07 PM
News

I have a question.
I am interested how do you offenly drive the car, and how much kilometers
you can pass with the full tank.
Thank you for your answers.

Old April 9th 05, 12:55 PM
theorangery

Hi
I drive the car on a regular basis and so does my wife but while my wife can
get 9 kilometres for every litre of fuel i can only mange 7.5 kilometres par
each litre due to my style of driving.
i hope this answers your question

Regards

Nino

Old April 10th 05, 12:36 AM
Ivo B

Does anyone know some good place on the web where I can finf some nice
aluminium pedals and plate for rest of left leg - There is Novitec pair, but
if you know or have something nice, even used, give me a notice.

Thanks in advance

Old April 13th 05, 11:08 AM
News

Bought Alfa 147 GTA
Madness guys, madness!!!
This car is crazy!

Old April 15th 05, 03:55 PM
Ivan Buscemi via CarKB.com

Hi,
Look www.autodelta.co.uk

Ciao.

Tyres again Tony Rickard Alfa Romeo 8 December 1st 04 09:17 PM
Goodyear Wrangler AT/R Expedtion Report Peter Strong 4x4 2 September 7th 04 07:05 PM
New tyres best on rear wheels? Alex Audi 5 August 23rd 04 05:59 AM
Tyres: Best foot forward? or back? Buzzardous Cross Alfa Romeo 38 August 21st 04 10:31 PM
New tyres best on rear wheels? Alex Audi 8 August 19th 04 09:03 PM