Ya ready for diesel yet?

Old September 14th 05, 08:51 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That would be asking for a big inventory problem, maybe Mickey Soft
never kept records, but businesses have to.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 14th 05, 11:17 PM
Bret Ludwig

Propane bobtails usually do _not_ run on their big tank directly. One,
under most state laws, they would have to pay motor fuel tax on all of
it if the engine were hooked to it, and two, propane bobtails are also
used for other condensible gases, most commonly anhydrous ammonia.
Three, I believe it's against NFPA regulations. Strict obedience to the
published standards is the norm in the propane motor fuel industry, and
it's why disasters are rare. Propane has a superb safety record in
vehicles. =DFill knows his jackleg methods wouldn't be tolerated around
propane, which is why he's against it. Plus, the part of the brain that
admits and processes new information died in his sometime around 1960.

Old September 14th 05, 11:41 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Oh please Darwin, help Ludwig(?) find a used propane vehicle.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 15th 05, 01:12 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

Even less in San Diego, eh, Bill?

http://www.propanecouncil.org/trade/...ane_fleets.htm

Old September 15th 05, 01:16 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...olitan/3345908

Old September 15th 05, 02:17 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I guess you've never taken a course in Freon and had the instructor
tell of the installer that's hose had broken, causing his eye ball to
pop out and break into a million pieces on the floor.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 15th 05, 02:27 AM
Bret Ludwig

=DFill L. W. Hughes III wrote:
> I guess you've never taken a course in Freon and had the instructor
> tell of the installer that's hose had broken, causing his eye ball to
> pop out and break into a million pieces on the floor.

No, I always had instructors that made us wear safety shields when
handling condensible gas liquids.

What's your point anyway? You want to ban propane and freon? We all
know the basics of handling these fluids. Propane and flurocarbon
refrigerants are safe to handle when proper equipment and procedures
are used.

You are a babbling freak of nature at this point. Go offline until you
are tested and found Alzheimer's free.

Old September 15th 05, 02:46 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Just trying to make a very basic physics statement. Released
pressure looses temperature, just like taking the valve of a tire stem
and holding your finger at it, it will freeze.
God it's hard to sore like an Eagle when I'm surrounded by turkeys.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 15th 05, 03:03 AM
Bret Ludwig

Air is not a condensible liquid at the temperatures and pressures LPG
and common refrigerants are. While deflating a tire will produce a
tempaerature drop, there is no phase change, where you get the
substantial change of heat energy.

Most of us here have graduated high school and have high school
physics down.

Large volume LPG accidents have caused freezing injuries and deaths.
Also explosions. Large volume gasoline accidents avoid that danger,
replacing it with truly horrific fires. LPG is on the whole safer, when
people avoid stupid actions.

Old September 15th 05, 04:43 AM
Will Honea

He might as well move. Some pretty big guns are trained on the
bullseye he sits on about now.

I still think he did one helluva job getting the evacuation
accomplished - but he won a battle at the cost of the war.

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:18:49 UTC L.W.(ßill) Hughes III