Kleenex Travelers

Old April 28th 05, 07:09 PM
Tony P.

Default Kleenex Travelers

I have a 95 Explorer and I'm trying to find out where I can buy the Kleenex
Travelers tissues for the console compartment. I used to be able to purchase
them at Walmart but I've checked the 2 stores near me and neither of them
carry them anymore. I know the vehicle is 10 years old now so I'm not even
sure if Kleenex even makes them anymore. Does anyone where I might be able
to find them? And do the newer Explorers still have the console compartment
for these tissues?

--
Thanks,
Tony

Old April 29th 05, 12:10 AM
Searcher1

The proper sized boxes are available at Wally Mart. Usually for a buck a
piece. I have a supply at the house and I buy them when I think about it.
They are the childrens school sized packs.

Searcher1

Old April 29th 05, 12:52 AM
Big Shoe

I find them at Wal Mart, but not with the rest of the tissues. They
are usually in the displays near the cash registers. Yes, the new
Explorers still have them, but inside the console cover. My '05 uses
the same size box as my '92 and '99 models did.

Old April 29th 05, 04:54 AM
To Arms!!

"Tony P." > wrote in message
> I have a 95 Explorer and I'm trying to find out where I can buy the
> Kleenex Travelers tissues for the console compartment. I used to be
> able to purchase them at Walmart but I've checked the 2 stores near
> me and neither of them carry them anymore. I know the vehicle is 10
> years old now so I'm not even sure if Kleenex even makes them
> anymore. Does anyone where I might be able to find them? And do the
> newer Explorers still have the console compartment for these
> tissues?

I've got a '96 Explorer and gave up years ago trying to put Kleenex in
the console - I just jammed some napkins in there.
Well, I found a much better use for the Kleenex dispenser. My Glock
17 magazine fits just perfect in the Kleenex hole. It doesn't fall
out and is easy to get to....

Old April 29th 05, 06:05 AM
jrchilds

To Arms!! wrote:

> Well, I found a much better use for the Kleenex dispenser. My Glock
> 17 magazine fits just perfect in the Kleenex hole.

I just velcro'ed an old IWB holster to the passenger side of the console for
my Kimber.
--
Jack
Giving up the right to arms is a mistake a free people get to make only
Old May 3rd 05, 02:14 AM
Michael MacMahon

In Kansas City I get mine at Walgreen's

--
MICHAEL J. MacMAHON
Captain (ret.) KCPD

Remember, Golf is not a matter of Life or Death;
it is MUCH more important than that.

NOTE: All outgoing mail is scanned by McAfee Virus Scan for your safety.

Old May 3rd 05, 02:26 PM
stevie

i used to get them from drug emporium (tx) for about 79 cents, but didn't
see them last time i was there.

Old May 6th 05, 04:50 PM
Jim Tiberio

"Al Williams" > wrote in message
> What I do is buy kleenex that is approximately the right size (a little
> bigger is OK) and open the old box and transplant the new ones to it and
> seal the end. I haven't seen the properly sized boxes in years...

I've never had an issue with finding them in my
dealer's parts dept. For the OP, the same sized boxes were used through
'01.

Old May 6th 05, 06:06 PM
Big Shoe

I bought some in Wal-Mart this morning. They were in the display next
to the registers.

On Fri, 6 May 2005 11:50:56 -0400, "Jim Tiberio"