Canadian Weather Advisory [for potential travelers]

Old November 30th 06, 08:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Default Canadian Weather Advisory [for potential travelers]

(Reuters)

Vancouver Day 2 - Vancouver Blizzard 2006 - Revenge on Commuters

Chilled Vancouver commuters faced their second day of winter
hell today, as an additional 1/8 centimetre of the peculiar
white stuff fell, bringing the Lower Mainland to its knees and
causing millions of dollars worth of damage to the marijuana
crops. Scientists suspect that the substance is some form of
frozen water particles, and experts from Saskatchewan are being
flown in. With temperatures dipping to the almost but not quite
near zero degree Celsius mark, Vancouverites were warned to
double-insulate their toques before venturing out. Vancouver
police warned that except for emergencies, such as running out
of latte or biscotti, people stay inside if at all possible to
ride out Vancouver's most terrible storm to date. The local
Canadian Tire reported that they had completely sold out of
fur-lined sandals.

Drivers were cautioned to put their convertible tops up, and several have
been shocked to learn that their SUV's actually have four wheel drive,
although most have no idea how to use it. Weary commuters faced soggy
sushi, and the threat of frozen breast implants. Although Dr. John
Blatherwick of the Coastal Health Authority reassured everyone that most
breast implants were perfectly safe to 25 below, down-filled bras are
flying off the shelves at Mountain Equipment Co-op.

"The government has to do something," snarled an angry Trevor
Warburton. "I didn't pay $500,000 for my one-bedroom condo so I
could sit around and be treated like someone from Toronto."

-- 30 --

--
How ya gonna make it baby? That's the question to be asked.
Life goes on around you in so many different ways.

And I, I, I, I'm so confused, which way, which way to choose?
Ride with me baby 'til the end of the day.....

-- Mars Bonfire

Old November 30th 06, 09:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Dave C

the remains of 6' to 8' snow drifts after the snowplow cleared the road only
this morning. I almost got stuck in them on Monday. A complete white out hid
them and I only found them after driving into them. I could barely make out
the roofs of two vehicles stuck further down the road. I managed to back out
without a problem.

"§qu@r3 Wh33£s" > wrote in message

> (

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0270.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	6422  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0271.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	6423  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0272.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	6424
Old December 1st 06, 12:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

And you bleeding heart liberals wacko limps believed Al Gore.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"§qu@r3 Wh33£s" > wrote in message

> (Reuters)
> <snip>

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GoreExaggerations.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	6664
Old December 1st 06, 12:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

FYI, folks, FYI.

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote FROM:

How ya gonna make it baby? That's the question to be asked.
Life goes on around you in so many different ways.
I know my share of history, how hard it is to be free
From wearing masks that turn to skin, hiding what you could have been.

Old December 1st 06, 12:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe how
jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath is, in
Vancouver who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self.
With an obsession the other perverts here. With extreme jealous ranting over
the documents/possessions proving I'm an American man. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too,
me too. And the poor thing, you're too girlie to take responsibility for
yourself again, by signing your statement like a man.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

§qu@r3 Wh33£s wrote:
><snip queer fantasies over my body, and the jealous senile babbling over my

accomplishments and conquests>

Old December 1st 06, 01:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Old December 1st 06, 01:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:29:44 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

THIS IS AN AUTO PICTURE GROUP, PUT YOUR TWO BRAIN CELLS TOGETHER & POST
AUTO IMAGES OR GET THE **** OUT! GOT IT NUMB NUTS!

:> And you bleeding heart liberals wacko limps believed Al Gore.
:> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>"§qu@r3 Wh33£s" > wrote in message
:>news:nYGbh.394929$1T2.34948@pd7urf2no...
:>>
:>> (Reuters)
:>> <snip>
:>
Old December 1st 06, 01:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:46:53 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"

Old December 1st 06, 01:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:17:29 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"

Old December 1st 06, 02:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
draft dodging senile coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only
way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me
too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name, address, or even
sign your statement as any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
and to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/