Etiquette Question About Postings on this Group

Old July 20th 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mark E. Bye

Default Etiquette Question About Postings on this Group

Is it unacceptable or considered poor etiquette to post a for sale
notice for one's own Jeep in this group?

Thanks!

Mark
'93 XJ
Old July 20th 07, 12:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

Mark E. Bye wrote:
> Is it unacceptable or considered poor etiquette to post a for sale
> notice for one's own Jeep in this group?

nope.

The only thing frowned on is commercial posts.
Private sales is within the charter.

Which reminds me, haven't seen the charter posted recently.

--
DougW

Old July 20th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romaine

Default Etiquette Question About Postings on this Group-Group Charter

DougW wrote:
> Mark E. Bye wrote:
>> Is it unacceptable or considered poor etiquette to post a for sale
>> notice for one's own Jeep in this group?

> nope.
>
> The only thing frowned on is commercial posts.
> Private sales is within the charter.
>
> Which reminds me, haven't seen the charter posted recently.

Here it is:

rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Official Group Charter

1: Mike Romain is a Gay Cocksucker

2: L.W. (Bill) Huges III is a peanut brained ass****er.

3. That is all.
Old July 20th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

Mike Romaine wrote:
> DougW wrote:
>> Mark E. Bye wrote:
>>> Is it unacceptable or considered poor etiquette to post a for sale
>>> notice for one's own Jeep in this group?

>> nope.
>>
>> The only thing frowned on is commercial posts.
>> Private sales is within the charter.
>>
>> Which reminds me, haven't seen the charter posted recently.
>>

> Here it is:

I found your brain. Seems a gnat was using it to wipe with.

--
DougW

Old July 20th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

DougW wrote:
> Mike Romaine wrote:
>> DougW wrote:
>>> nope.
>>>
>>> The only thing frowned on is commercial posts.
>>> Private sales is within the charter.
>>>
>>> Which reminds me, haven't seen the charter posted recently.
>>>

>> Here it is:

> I found your brain. Seems a gnat was using it to wipe with.

Ya almost gotta feel sorry for these poor little script kiddies. They
must have awful lonely lives.

Mike
Old July 20th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
XS11E[_3_]

Mark E. Bye > wrote:

> Is it unacceptable or considered poor etiquette to post a for sale
> notice for one's own Jeep in this group?

The best way is to put a detailed listing on Ebay or Cars.com or
Autotrader.com or Craig's list with bunches of details and lots
pictures.

Then post a link to the ad here.

If you post an ad here you can't show pictures and you may find listing
all the details on some vehicles would take too much space.

Old July 20th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

Mike Romain wrote:

> Ya almost gotta feel sorry for these poor little script kiddies. They must have awful lonely lives.

Look on the bright side. As long as they are online they aren't
wandering around in traffic posing a real hazard to the rest of us.

--
DougW

Old July 20th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romaine

DougW wrote:
> Mike Romain wrote:
>
>> Ya almost gotta feel sorry for these poor little script kiddies. They must have awful lonely lives.

> Look on the bright side. As long as they are online they aren't
> wandering around in traffic posing a real hazard to the rest of us.

So, you typed that in while you were driving your Jeep on the highway,
is that right, you anal-stuffing pillowbiter?
Old July 21st 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Carl S

Craigslist is your best bet. www.craigslist.com

Carl

. 184...

Old July 21st 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_770_]

Forwarded to: , , ,

This is actually from 24.86.24.251

From: Mike Romaine >