More lies lied by a lying liar

Old April 28th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud[_7_]

Default More lies lied by a lying liar

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:56:08 -0700, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:

> Hi Ray,
> As lone

long

> as these faggots two-4 and squarewheel write about their
> perverted wants
> to me at: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,

Perverted to want you out of ABPA?

> I'll only be too glad to forward
> each one of them: alt.binaries.pictures.autos, and
> alt.binaries.automobile.pictures for your laughs.

Nobody is laughing except you.

> I've tried the old fashion
> way and killed their IPs and have done that at least three times each, but
> Shaw and Mediacom Communications Corp, just sign them up again, under a new
> fake name.

LIE, LIE, LIE.

You have NEVER killed an IP of ours.

Or anyone else's either, most likely.

> Instead of whining you could report each of their posts to:
> , , ,

, And even me at if you want
> these trolls to run uncontrolled.

YOU are the only one running unconTROLLed.

We post on-topic car pix; you post incoherent drivel.

> If someone would give me their names, and addresses this would be
> over within a week.

Yep, you'd be in jail within that week.

> So if there are any men here

Still after men, I see.

Did you run out of them in your area?

> , I would appreciate the
> name and address of these trolls, Square Wheel: 24.80.212.226 64.59.159.43
> s0106000ea6ba70e7.vn.shawcable.net, and/or 24bit: 12.202.246.133
> [ev1s-66-98-244-52.ev1servers.net] Services ATT Mediacom Communications
> Corp. I will keep your name in confidence, kindly email

> or

> Sincerely,
> Llewellyn W. (Bill) Hughes III

You lose, Hughes.

Again.

ONE reply to your blather, and you get all puffed-up in your wee head.

http://www.teranews.com **

Still @ Teranews, eh?

--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

-- Army Officer's Guide

My E34 is lying to me Ulf BMW 15 July 5th 05 02:06 PM
warman lies about oil revinue [email protected] Ford Mustang 0 June 7th 05 08:15 PM
Ask the liar to prove the lies! Be careful I-zheet M'drurz Corvette 46 September 6th 04 01:08 PM