2007 Sautrn Aura Mods & Customizations

Old March 30th 16, 06:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
raXm

Default 2007 Sautrn Aura Mods & Customizations

Hello my name is Fabian and this is my first time on the Forum, I am looking
to modify my Saturn as I already have it on rims limo tint and 1 12 in the
trunk. I have recently changed the breaks, changed the gas I use and am using
lucas everytime I change my oil. I am starting to tell the difference in the
way it drives by just those little things, does anyone have any other mods
that can be done to make it run better? I am going to be replacing the spark
plugs and the wires in the next 2 weeks anyone have any other suggestions? I
also want to do a little mod to the chrome that goes around the vehicle, I
spoke to a tint guy in the same parking lot as us and he said he would not be
able to put the tint on the door chromes because they are to small and will
come off in a couple washes, does anyone have any clues on what to use to make
them look like a shiny black to match my rims and tint? Thanks in advance and
I am glad I can be among other happy Saturn owners!!

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/saturn/20...ons-21152-.htm

Excessive crank, 2007 Saturn Aura XR with 171K miles Shawn Technology 7 April 17th 13 01:37 PM
2007 Aura XE - Lucky me New & Improved - N/F John Saturn 0 February 14th 09 02:00 AM
Civic for tall people: pedal/seat customizations? flo money flo problems Honda 5 April 5th 07 10:14 PM
2007 Saturn Aura B Rabbie Saturn 10 January 3rd 07 12:18 AM
Discount Truck Parts and Customizations trucklover123 4x4 0 February 13th 05 12:03 AM