Hope you are happy this Bill (Jerk)

Old November 21st 07, 09:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cassandra Incognito

Default Hope you are happy this Bill (Jerk)

Jamie Mello wrote:
> Bill if I can ask you one thing. Why do you do spam everone? Why do
> like to hurt People that are here to help you and me?? If you can give
> me a good reason why you are doing this I will stop talking **** about
> you Deal?? thanks Jamie

I admire your optimism.
Old November 21st 07, 09:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> Jamie,
> I'm not intending to imply insult or judgment here but I am curious to
> know in order to be able to respond to your posts in an appropriate manner,
> so please forgive what appears to be, but in fact is not intended as, an
> insulting question: Are you stupid?

Oh, there you go. Insult someone trying to reason with you and end the
mess you're making in this group. Way to go, loser.

>Like learn to use your kill file, or
> maybe, just maybe take part in reporting these trolls, PLEASE. pretty
> please???????????????

Gee, Bill, are you getting sick of getting ignored by abuse desks who
rightly roundfile your pointless complaints? Get used to it.

Old November 21st 07, 09:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[snip]

> I was given a fake name and address by aka Cujo,

I can't comment on the name, but even YOU showed it was a real address
via your Google search, you incompetent boob.

>or Joe Jared, or Brad
> Taylor Jimenez whichever your faggot's name is,

So you think I'm Cujo, and/or one of those other people?

>If it looks like a duck,
> quacks, like a duck, and walks, like a duck it must be Joe Jared:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
> Who's dadabasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burno
> http://web.archive.org/web/200612071...hives.mfn.org/
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

That still doesn't answer the question. Where's the subpoena you were
going to swear out?

Old November 21st 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_8737_]

Yes, you gave me a real address, but being a coward it was not yours.
You are the loser by definition. No one's going to trust the opinion of
a jealous, anonymous coward, over mine that everyone knows and trusts, whose
real name and address are for all to see: http://www.billhughes.com/ just
like my parents did, and taught me to take responsibility for my actions.
And so far you haven't even had the guts to call my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Dept. at: 858-974-2020 They're waiting for you. :-)
In the mean time crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life,
losers! Or come up for an attitude adjustment:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 21st 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_8738_]

Old November 21st 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_8739_]

Old November 22nd 07, 07:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jamie Mello

Looks like I am going to pay you a little vist. How dum are you
posting your real name and address on the web. You will get your self
killed. Well go ahead and get your self killed. Like anyone will care
any. I am sure they will be happy you went to burn in hell.
LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danm That felt good LOL Jamie

Old November 22nd 07, 09:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_8842_]

Do it a**hole: http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm That's 1540 Goodwin Dr.
Vista, CA 92084-3030 760-726-4694
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

"Jamie Mello" > wrote in message
> Looks like I am going to pay you a little vist. How dum are you
> posting your real name and address on the web. You will get your self
> killed. Well go ahead and get your self killed. Like anyone will care
> any. I am sure they will be happy you went to burn in hell.

> Danm That felt good LOL Jamie

Come along, jerk strap, and tire chains [email protected] Jeep 43 January 26th 07 01:51 AM
Steptronic jerk Dan Buchan BMW 18 January 18th 07 07:15 PM
156 Selespeed clutch jerk? hologram Alfa Romeo 2 January 14th 06 11:44 AM
Jerk started following me The Office Jet Driving 2 March 15th 05 09:24 PM
Gosh, What an Impatient Jerk I Am!! [email protected] Driving 38 January 5th 05 08:36 AM