stupid black plastic collar for TJ shifter boot

Old March 25th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
levi the flying cat with white feet

Default stupid black plastic collar for TJ shifter boot

Hey, does anybody know where I can get that black plastic "frame" that
holds the rubber dust boot of my shifter onto the console. and what is
it called?
Can't even do a decent search online without knowing the name.
(should've asked the parts guy)

They want almost 20 bucks for it at the dealer.
Mopar must be using that cutting edge latest technology space age
material or something. After paying almost 100 for replacement hood
latches.

Old March 25th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III

Shift bezel, I'm amazed it's only twenty bucks at the stealership. Try a
bone yard.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

Old March 25th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
levi the flying cat with white feet

On Mar 25, 4:40 pm, "L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III"
> wrote:
> Shift bezel, I'm amazed it's only twenty bucks at the stealership. Try a
> bone yard.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>
> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm
>
> "levi the flying cat with white feet" > wrote in ...
>
> > Hey, does anybody know where I can get that black plastic "frame" that
> > holds the rubber dust boot of my shifter onto the console

Thanks Bill, for the ID on the part.
I'll look into it.
don't want to indulge those bloodsuckers! haha

Old March 26th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Herb Leong

In article >,
levi the flying cat with white feet > wrote:
#On Mar 25, 4:40 pm, "L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III"
> wrote:
#> Shift bezel, I'm amazed it's only twenty bucks at the stealership. Try a
#> bone yard.
#> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
#>
#> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm
#>
#> "levi the flying cat with white feet" > wrote in
#>
#> > Hey, does anybody know where I can get that black plastic "frame" that
#> > holds the rubber dust boot of my shifter onto the console
#
#
#Thanks Bill, for the ID on the part.
#I'll look into it.
#don't want to indulge those bloodsuckers! haha
#

Some of the bone yards are almost as bad (and sometimes worse)
than the dealerships.

I wish Specialty Parts was still in biz, but Mike sold off to
someone (who then went poof). He became the parts manager at
a dealership after he either found out that retirement sucks
or his wife put him back to work to get him out of her hair.

/herb
Old March 26th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"Herb Leong" > wrote in message
t...
> In article
> >,
> levi the flying cat with white feet > wrote:
> #On Mar 25, 4:40 pm, "L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III"
> > wrote:
> #> Shift bezel, I'm amazed it's only twenty bucks at the stealership.
> Try a
> #> bone yard.
> #> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> #>
> #> http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm
> #>
> #> "levi the flying cat with white feet" > wrote in
> #>
> #> > Hey, does anybody know where I can get that black plastic "frame"
> that
> #> > holds the rubber dust boot of my shifter onto the console
> #
> #
> #Thanks Bill, for the ID on the part.
> #I'll look into it.
> #don't want to indulge those bloodsuckers! haha
> #
>
> Some of the bone yards are almost as bad (and sometimes worse)
> than the dealerships.
>
> I wish Specialty Parts was still in biz, but Mike sold off to
> someone (who then went poof). He became the parts manager at
> a dealership after he either found out that retirement sucks
> or his wife put him back to work to get him out of her hair.
>
> /herb

Retirement is great. I put my wife to work to get her out of mine.

Cheers,

Earle

Old March 28th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_6_]

"Earle Horton" > wrote

> I wish Specialty Parts was still in biz, but Mike sold off to
> someone (who then went poof). He became the parts manager at
> a dealership after he either found out that retirement sucks
> or his wife put him back to work to get him out of her hair.
>
> /herb

Retirement is great. I put my wife to work to get her out of mine.

Cheers,

Earle

If Dick wasn't working on my Jeep all the time, I'd put HIM back to work so
I could buy more parts *WEG*

Kate

Old March 28th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III

Hi Earle,
Not having to pay for my drugs is great, too!

Old March 29th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"L.W.\(ßill\)Hughes III" > wrote in news:47ed6f14
:

Not to mention people excuse you being an incoherent ****tard since you're
a superannuated, senile douchebucket, Goat****er.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Old March 29th 08, 06:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Earle Horton wrote:
> Reported to .
>
> Saludos cordiales,

Problem is databasix isn't going to do anything,
it's a dedicated thermonuclearkookshelter.

If you belive the post, The owner is Keven A Cannon.
http://groups.google.co.in/group/soc...e1319?lnk=raot

I find it best to simply plonk the trolls.

--
DougW