stupid black plastic collar for TJ shifter boot

Old March 30th 08, 11:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud[_6_]

Default stupid black plastic collar for TJ shifter boot

Hot damn, you /are/ a dimwit!

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> You gave me a bullsh*t address of: Donna Atkinson, 3105 Frankford ave.,
> Philadelphia, PA 19134. From:
>
> So I've learned you are a lying coward via:
> http://joejared.cc/cujoJoe.htm Joe Jared, and NOT Donna as you are a liar.
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
> Who's databasix bubby: a documented Convicted Child Molester: Gary Burno
> http://web.archive.org/web/200612071...hives.mfn.org/
> Oh, and thanks little jealous pervert, for the ammunition to send
> abuse at COX, Motzarella, and Teranews block you and other low lifes that
> use databasix. :-) You've given me reason to devote my energies to
> persuading Real News Servers to block everyone from http://databasix.com/ ,
> I know I've cost them millions in commercial revenues. :-)
> Come on out here little faggot and I'll treat you like a King:
> http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
> Today, queer Joe is dreaming of sucking my penis, that's the only reason
> faggots like you keep following me around.
> I killed that domain once! Bitchen I get to do it again!!!!!!!!!
> Forwarded to: , , ,

, , ,

via: one of hundreds of my user names at their

.

http://groups.google.co.in/group/soc...thread/8bcf6ca

--
Don't measure up? Want a bigger gun? Does blowing someone away strike a
chord deep in your soul?

Then the Handgun Enthusiasts Everywhere - Handguns Aficionados Worldwide
Association (LLC) is for you!

Right now, you can save up to 25% on Member-ship if you suffer from ED,
castration, impotence or are the subject of ridicule by women OR men!*

And for the first 500,000 who join, you will receive, free of charge, a
beautiful HEE-HAW bumper sticker AND matching window decal!**

For more information and teste-monials, contact L.W. Hughes III in care of
this newsgroup or at:

Join now and feel (like) a real man, perhaps for the very first time!

* Some restrictions apply. Medical certificate may be required, or a
notarized teste-monial by spouse or other pelvic affiliate.

** Although our beautiful HEE-HAW logo is a braying jackass, we are not
affiliated in any way with the US Democratic Party.

Old March 30th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_24_]

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
> "DougW" > wrote in news:_BDHj.6261
> :
>
>> Earle Horton wrote:
>>
>> Earle, please stop including the
>> entire kook's post in your followup.
>> It's getting the stuff past my filters.

> It's a shame Earl is just as stupid as Goat****er Bill.

Newsgroup flooding is a violation of the Databasix.com AUP.

"- No newsgroup flooding. Newsgroup flooding is defined as the act of
posting numerous identical or substantively similar messages to a particular
newsgroup, usually for the purpose of rendering it unusable."
http://www.databasix.com/aup/

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

Old March 30th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"Earle Horton" > wrote in
:

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
>> "DougW" > wrote in news:_BDHj.6261
>> :
>>
>>> Earle Horton wrote:
>>>
>>> Earle, please stop including the
>>> entire kook's post in your followup.
>>> It's getting the stuff past my filters.

>> It's a shame Earl is just as stupid as Goat****er Bill.
>>

> Newsgroup flooding is a violation of the Databasix.com AUP.
>
> "- No newsgroup flooding. Newsgroup flooding is defined as the act of
> posting numerous identical or substantively similar messages to a
> particular newsgroup, usually for the purpose of rendering it
> unusable." http://www.databasix.com/aup/

I've posted how many messages in the last month? Good luck with that one,
numbnuts. That's assuming they ever read it. I suspect they look at the
name and dump it. But feel free to use a bunch of different names to
write to them. It makes their day to uncover new sockpuppets.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
COOSN-266-06-01895 - Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.****nozzles
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005
"I never said such an idiotic thing." - Ed demonstrates his
short-term memory loss.
Old March 30th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Earle Horton[_23_]

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message

> I've posted how many messages in the last month? Good luck with that one,
> numbnuts. That's assuming they ever read it. I suspect they look at the
> name and dump it. But feel free to use a bunch of different names to
> write to them. It makes their day to uncover new sockpuppets.

I'll be sending them a subpoena any day now. You'll be Joan Doe #3 with
claims against you for public nuisance.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

Old March 31st 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud[_6_]

On an otherwise nice day, Bill (Mr. ED) Hughes lied:

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
>>
>> I've posted how many messages in the last month? Good luck with that one,
>> numbnuts. That's assuming they ever read it. I suspect they look at the
>> name and dump it. But feel free to use a bunch of different names to
>> write to them. It makes their day to uncover new sockpuppets.
>>

> I'll be sending them a subpoena any day now. You'll be Joan Doe #3 with
> claims against you for public nuisance.
>
> Saludos cordiales,
>
> Earle

Maybe Airhead Lawyer can help you out.

Old March 31st 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Default Pending k00ks00t against DataBasix? Start trembling, B&C!!1!!!2!!

"Earle Horton" > wrote in
:

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
>>
>> I've posted how many messages in the last month? Good luck with that
>> one, numbnuts. That's assuming they ever read it. I suspect they look
>> at the name and dump it. But feel free to use a bunch of different
>> names to write to them. It makes their day to uncover new
>> sockpuppets.
>>

> I'll be sending them a subpoena any day now. You'll be Joan Doe #3

Number ****ing three? You *******, I demand to be #1. Pleace to publish
teh lits, doucheweasel.

> with claims against you for public nuisance.

You've lost it, dork. Pleace to provide a case number once you've gotten
all the evidence from Goat****er Bill. I'm not betting that it'll happen
before he heat death of the Universe if you've got Billieboi backing you.

Free cl00: Get nervous if Goat****er Bill is "behind you" and you feel
anything strange.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
COOSN-266-06-01895 - Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.****nozzles
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005
"But that's how it's going to be until until we get some admins killing
trolls. Yes, it's boring. Yes, it's stupid. And yes, I will persist
until the admins act effectively." - ****nozzle Jr.
Old March 31st 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

K. A. Cannon > wrote in
:

> On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:13:33 -0600, "Earle Horton"
> > wrote:
>
>>Reported to .

> Liar.

OMFG, you mean that a buddy of Goat****er Bill would lie? My whole value
system is in shambles thanks to your heresy.

PS: Earle wears panties on his head.

>>Saludos cordiales,
>>
>>Earle

. ..

.

.

http://groups.google.co.in/group/soc...ad/thread/8bcf

>>> --
>>> Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
>>> in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
>>> COOSN-266-06-01895 - Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.****nozzles
>>> Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
>>> Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005
>>> "I've been called an asshole in about every language now!!!" -
>>> Roberta "Mop Jockey" Wolfe in a rare moment of honesty.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
COOSN-266-06-01895 - Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.****nozzles
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005
"If you want to remain judged always guilty by God, just hang onto the
OT laws the way that you do." - Georgann on a G*d trip.
Old March 31st 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles
K. A. Cannon

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:13:33 -0600, "Earle Horton"
> wrote:

>Reported to .

Liar.

>Saludos cordiales,
>
>Earle

.. .

.

.

http://groups.google.co.in/group/soc...thread/8bcf6ca

>> --
>> Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
>> in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
>> COOSN-266-06-01895 - Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.****nozzles
>> Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
>> Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005
>> "I've been called an asshole in about every language now!!!" -
>> Roberta "Mop Jockey" Wolfe in a rare moment of honesty.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org
(change the orgy to org to reply)

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Old March 31st 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles
Earle Horton[_23_]

Bill isn't "behind" me on this. I am complaining to DataBasix about your
continual flooding of this news group with posts related to your infantile
feud against Mr. Hughes, nothing else. They are a clear violation of
DataBasix's AUP, specifically the provision related to news group flooding.
You are responsible for approximately 1,340 off topic posts in a short time,
which have made this group unreadable. Your stated purpose is to flood the
group with messages so that people stop reading the group and blame Mr.
Hughes for it. You, Mr. Freud, Mr. Dactille and others are intentionally
tag teaming on Mr. Hughes in an attempt to discredit him and to spoil this
formerly useful forum for others. You have stated so several times. I made
it through DataBasix's abuse line spam filter, I have a support ticket
number and I am in contact with DataBasix Policy Management currently. I
suggest that you read their AUP yourself.

I hope that DataBasix is on the level and that they take definitive action
against this clear violation of their AUP. As long as they are in contact
with me no court action is necessary. However, should that situation change
then you can find your case number on the papers as they are served you. I
think I can make a case for public nuisance damages and attorney's fees, at
least. If you don't have the money to pay damages I am hoping for a court
order to confiscate your computer. Your daddy won't like it when he gets
court papers too.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle

Old March 31st 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles
Earle Horton[_23_]

"Gary L. Burnore" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 22:24:07 -0500, K. A. Cannon
> > wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:13:33 -0600, "Earle Horton"
> wrote:
>>
>>>Reported to .

>>Liar.
>>

> He's sent three but appears to have sent them from a munged address or
> from a psudo-anonymous site.
>
> That, or he doesn't understand how to answer the autoresponse.

Hotmail reports "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)" on attempts to
answer the auto response. At first I figured they were filtering all
Hotmail messages as spam, not a bad idea really. Finally I got a response
from a human asking for more details of how Mr. DeSockpuppet's postings
constituted abuse. I sent them a summary of how Mr. DeSockpuppet, Mr.
Freud, Miss Dactille and others have intentionally flooded this news group
with postings in a stated attempt to make the group unusable and to
discredit Mr. Hughes as the cause of all the infantile postings. There are
approximately 950 posts from Mr. DeSockpuppet mentioning "Goat****** Bill".
You can personally verify this in Google Groups if you like.

Mr. DeSockpuppet is perfectly willing to post in this news group as long as
he confines his flame wars to the subjects of Jeep and Jeeping. No one is
interested in his infantile feud against Mr. Hughes.

Mr. DeSockpuppet is in clear violation of DataBasix's AUP prescription
against newsgroup flooding. I hope at this point that they take appropriate
action, because it appears that Mr. DeSockpuppet does not plan to stop.

Saludos cordiales,

Earle