Noticed on Ebay

Old January 31st 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Noticed on Ebay

What word or grammar didn't you understand? My abbreviation for
Dynamometer? As in Dyno Don:
http://hotrod.com/thehistoryof/hr_0601w_nicholson/
I have not jumped out of an airplane.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 31st 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

And "you" couldn't figure out whom I was writing?????? YOU lack
common sense!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 31st 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Buildings are black due to hundreds of years of burning coal. Diesels have
only become popular in the last 20 odd years.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

"Jim Smith" > wrote in message
> What did you mean by this Bill? Is there something in the water out

there?

Old January 31st 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I think the real question Dave is why are you (he lives in the UK) listing
your M715 using a US location? <g>

. uk...

Old January 31st 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

> Diesels last longer because the use twice the filters an a American
> manufacturer knows the public would maintain on an gasoline engine:

My 63 190D went 774,000 miles without major engine repair on virtually the
same oil-bath they used on the gas engines which were lucky to see 300,000
miles.
--
Stupendous Man,

Old January 31st 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

>I think the real question Dave is why are you (he lives in the UK) listing
>your M715 using a US location? <g>

I appreciate it Dave, I just bought a waggy for the axles, and still would
like to find some with lower gears.
--
Stupendous Man,

Old February 1st 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

What do you think coal is?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 1st 06, 08:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> What do you think coal is?

A diamond in the rough?

Old February 1st 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

our diesel doesn't come from coal if that's where your point is headed.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old February 1st 06, 09:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

heh, if I had a M715, I wouldn't be listing it !

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ