what exactly happened here?

Old April 23rd 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default what exactly happened here?

You ARE Billy Ray, you ARE! I swear!
I said he is 'one - of - my - favorites"

not my mostest favoritest

Sheesh.. You can have the big half of my candy bar, ok?

Kate

"billy ray" > wrote in message
:I thought I was your favorite brother.....even though mom always liked you
: best...
:
: "Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
: ...
: >
: > "Spdloader" > wrote in message
: > ...
: > : Now, I thought I was very creative, Kate.
: > :
: > : ....and honest, too.
: > :
: > : Spdloader
: > :
: >
: > Awww geeze....
: > c'mon now,
: > you know you're one of my favorites.
: >
: >
:
:
:

Old April 23rd 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

No, not one bit but are you so bull headed that you think your continual
response and antagonism will help the situation at all?

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
: Are you so naive Kate, as to believe if no one turned them in that they
: wouldn't spam this group, like big time with all the commercial
: advertising?
: God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
: http://www.billhughes.com/
:
: Kate wrote:
: >
: > Just what makes you so goddamn proud of ****ing off people like this and
: > then having them follow you from group to group posting their ilk and
: > annoying everyone in all of the groups involved?
: >
: > Honestly Bill, you might try considering the consequences of your
actions.
: > Eventually even those that respect your knowledge and sense of humor may
: > even turn the other way because of your 'fan club'.
: > People have a low tolerance for bull****, and that's what this is. I
know
: > that I am certainly sick to death of opening the group to see all of the
: > posts about your supposed affection for barnyard animals.
: >
: > I suppose that this being the case I could leave, but unlike some people
: > am not normally one to be chased off by undesirables, I like to be the
one
: > to do the chasing.
: >
: > So, how about you try doing whatever it is you have to do to get these
guys
: > to leave you alone? Next time don't antagonize them.
: > This all falls back on YOUR shoulders, you have to be the one to deal
with
: > it.
: > It's time for you to clean up the mess that you tracked into the house
Bill.
: >
: > Damn kids, dress them all up, wash behind their ears and they STILL
: > embarrass you in front of rich Aunt Tillie.
: >
: > Kate

Old April 23rd 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

okay....

Old April 23rd 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Bill,
How did they follow you here? Are these cross posts showing up on all
boards of which you are a member?

Old April 23rd 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Kate wrote:

> I'm not fesharing your opinion here JD.
> People can lose admiration and respect for someone, no matter what their
> knowledge base is, if they consistantly go out and bring trouble home with
> them. A lot of Bill's knowledge can be gained from other sources easily
> enough without all of the hooey that is going along with it lately.

IMO the bulk of his "knowledge" comes from an admittedly impressive
ability to dig up information, but knowing where the book is in the
library (and how to read it out loud), does not an expert make.

> In this case, Bill made some waves in another group, or groups and then
> rather than quash it, he encouraged it to escalate and now it has landed
> here because he is so hammerheaded he will not let it go.
>

> :Kate

Welcome to the Mind of Bill. It's generally only a pretty place as long
as you agree with whatever he spouts.

Old April 23rd 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Bill has helped me with several questions I had. I've found him to be a
valuable resource.

I've also found him to be obstinate old cuss but that is Nancy's problem..

Old April 23rd 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Old April 23rd 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Billy Ray,

It is so easy to find someone on the Internet, if they have any kind of
presence at all. I figure Bill turned in a spammer, or an abusive poster,
who was using a valued email address or account, for his nefarious activity.
Poor little troll, lost his account. Usually they learn. It is rare for
this amount of vindictiveness to be seen, but it happens.

Earle

Old April 23rd 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"billy ray" > wrote in
:

> How did they follow you here? Are these cross posts showing up on
> all boards of which you are a member?

Go to Google Groups <http://groups.google.com> and enter
rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys into the search engine, find this thread,
find your post and click on your profile. You'll see in which groups
you've posted.

Old April 23rd 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Kate" (please ask)> wrote in
:

> In this case, Bill made some waves in another group, or groups and
> then rather than quash it, he encouraged it to escalate and now it
> has landed here because he is so hammerheaded he will not let it
> go.
>
> I say he needs to stop it.

I'm not sure he can stop it, the one he irritated seems to be rather
persistent.