Oil Pressure Hits Zero And Stays There- JGC '96

Old October 19th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default Oil Pressure Hits Zero And Stays There- JGC '96

I kept a lube file on my customers, and sent post card reminders.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old October 19th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

I bet Mark Foley has something similar.

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Old October 23rd 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
FrankW

Yes that's what I've been told.
To just flush it down your toilet.
The sewage treatment plant will take care of it.
Can't remember where I've heard it, though.
Have to check it out for sure.

Old October 24th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Outatime[_1_]

FrankW wrote:

> Yes that's what I've been told.
> To just flush it down your toilet.
> The sewage treatment plant will take care of it.
> Can't remember where I've heard it, though.
> Have to check it out for sure.

This recommendation is printed on the back of most antifreeze jugs. I'd
keep it out of the toilet however; the garage sink will do just fine;
anything that routes to the local water treatment plant and NOT a storm
drain that empties into a river is fine.