Firing order for M52

Old March 8th 05, 10:25 PM
TJB

Default Firing order for M52

what is the firing order for the M52 ?

Old March 9th 05, 12:31 AM
Kyle and Lori Greene

"TJB" > wrote in message

> what is the firing order for the M52 ?

With cylinder 1 being at the front of the car by the radiator, 1-5-3-6-2-4.

Kyle.
98 740iL
97 M3

Old March 9th 05, 01:51 PM
TJB

With that being the case....... if my code reads misfire on cylinder #5 is
that firing order as in the second from front or the fifth cylinder in line
?

m...

Old March 9th 05, 02:37 PM
Dave Plowman (News)

In article >,
TJB > wrote:
> With that being the case....... if my code reads misfire on cylinder #5
> is that firing order as in the second from front or the fifth cylinder
> in line ?

> > With cylinder 1 being at the front of the car by the radiator,
> > 1-5-3-6-2-4.

Think you may be better taking it to a garage. :-)

--
*Acupuncture is a jab well done.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old March 9th 05, 03:05 PM
TJB

That would be no fun !

Old March 10th 05, 02:17 AM
tech27

Cylinders are 1-2-3-4-5-6, front to back. The order is which one goes bang.

#5 in line, which fires next after Cyl #1

> "Kyle and Lori Greene" > wrote in message
> m...
>>
>> "TJB" > wrote in message
>> >

>> > what is the firing order for the M52 ?
>> >

>> With cylinder 1 being at the front of the car by the radiator,

> 1-5-3-6-2-4.
>>
>> Kyle.
>> 98 740iL
>> 97 M3

firing order on 94 4cly Marvin Oliver Jeep 7 March 5th 05 04:23 AM
Firing Order Don Jeep 4 February 13th 05 08:32 PM
Firing order? lp13-30 Chrysler 4 October 17th 04 05:09 PM
does anyone know firing order for 2001 saturn sl1 lgriding Saturn 4 June 9th 04 03:33 AM