2002 GC 4.0L Oil Pressure Switch

Old October 1st 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Wojo

Default 2002 GC 4.0L Oil Pressure Switch

Does anyone know where this unit is located? I have a Haynes book and
it's pretty much useless. Thanks in advance....

Old October 1st 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_3820_]

I would presume the Oil Pressure Switch is what I every one other than
Daimler calls a oil sending unit, in that it's not mention in the sequence
of connections: http://www.billhughes.com/temp/02WJe...onnectiona.pdf
It's just above the oil filter:
http://members.cox.net/wilsond/Fixes...l-pressure.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

oups.com...

Old October 1st 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW[_2_]

Wojo wrote:
> Does anyone know where this unit is located? I have a Haynes book and
> it's pretty much useless. Thanks in advance....

Might help, on the 93 it's located on the oil filter adapter block.
http://revbeergoggles.com/Fixes/sensor-oil-pressure.jpg

--
DougW

Old October 2nd 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Wojo

On Oct 1, 5:43 pm, "DougW" > wrote:
> Wojo wrote:
> > Does anyone know where this unit is located? I have a Haynes book and
> > it's pretty much useless. Thanks in advance....

> Might help, on the 93 it's located on the oil filter adapter block.http://revbeergoggles.com/Fixes/sensor-oil-pressure.jpg
>
> --
> DougW

Thanks guys for the return info, I don't see that fitting, I have that
part and don't see it. What I do see is a gray plastic object that
protrudes upward from that area. Is it under that?

Replacing AC pressure switch Dave[_46_] Corvette 1 August 18th 07 02:03 PM
oil pressure switch njot Saturn 1 April 29th 07 05:27 PM
"04 CRV oil pressure switch rudyc Honda 1 November 9th 06 01:32 AM
oil pressure sending switch David Teichholtz Saturn 4 January 2nd 06 03:40 AM