05 seat belt guide?

Old January 22nd 05, 03:48 PM
ChrisH

Default 05 seat belt guide?

Isn't there a guide for the seat belts on the seat back any more?

It's a pain. Must be worse for a shorter person.

Old January 22nd 05, 06:38 PM
SVTKate

Not on the ones I have seen.
I noticed it the last time I was at the dealership and stopped to scratch my
head over that one.

The 'guides' do a poor job at best, but none at all..!!???
What were they thinking?
I suppose they thought that if they couldn't get it right the first two
times they'd just say ta hell with it.

Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top
(with 95 seatbelt guides.)

Old January 22nd 05, 10:54 PM
ChrisH

I see you have some older ones installed. Do they match up?

Chris
ink.net...

Old January 23rd 05, 03:59 AM
SVTKate

Yes they do Chris, they aligned perfectly.
The ones that come on the 98 are much larger in diameter and didn't seem to
work as well as the ones on the 95 model that I had before.
The 98's hit the rear speaker grilles when the seats were layed all the way
back too. Say on a long trip and you wanted to nap. So, I swapped them.
Of course there were allot of things on that 95 that I liked better, that I
added to my 98 *WEG*

Kate

"ChrisH" > wrote in message
|I see you have some older ones installed. Do they match up?
|
| Chris
| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| ink.net...
| > Not on the ones I have seen.
| > I noticed it the last time I was at the dealership and stopped to
scratch
| my
| > head over that one.
| >
| > The 'guides' do a poor job at best, but none at all..!!???
| > What were they thinking?
| > I suppose they thought that if they couldn't get it right the first two
| > times they'd just say ta hell with it.
| >
| > Kate
| > 98 Cobra Drop Top
| > (with 95 seatbelt guides.)
| >

| > "ChrisH" > wrote in message
| > | Isn't there a guide for the seat belts on the seat back any more?
| > |