seat belt moduel

Old March 9th 05, 10:32 PM
regigi

Default seat belt moduel

what does one look like? and can i do it myself?, I know it is located
under the e-brake.

Old March 10th 05, 03:29 AM
A A

I have a 94 SL1. I found that annoying noise making piece of crap under
the AC/Heater controller. It's light blue in color. When it's
unplugged, you will disable the chimes for the seat belt reminder, key
left in the ignition, and the seat belt dash light. My module still
works, at least untill a find a sledgehammer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old March 10th 05, 07:56 AM
Lane

I think that he may be referring to the module that controls the power seat
belts on the early Saturns, and that one is under the center console, right
where you'd put your drink (before there were cupholders). It's an easy job
to swap it. I recall only 4 screws to allow you to raise the console enough
to get in there and yank it out.

If anyone needs a module, let me know as I have an extra that I'd sell for a
reasonable price (and about 1/10th of what it would be at a Saturn
retailer's pars department).

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]
---
Visit my Saturn Car Audio and Performance Page at http://www.evilplastic.com

Old March 10th 05, 02:32 PM
Ron Herfurth

Just for reference, up through 94 they had power shoulder belts but no cup
holders, starting in 95 they had manual/combination NON powered
seat&shoulder belts and LOTS of cup holders. (also starting in 95 they had a
passenger side air bag and came in green, but I digress)

ron herfurth
a still bitter 94 owner

2005 X5 seat belt warning eggman BMW 3 February 15th 05 03:31 PM
2005 X5 seat belt warning fbloogyudsr BMW 0 February 14th 05 05:57 AM
05 seat belt guide? ChrisH Ford Mustang 3 January 23rd 05 03:59 AM
1988 Chevy Nova (a.k.a. Corolla) rear seat belt question L4ou The 4 Is Silent General 1 October 19th 04 12:46 PM
A4 - 3rd seat belt clip missing? Daz N Audi 1 June 21st 04 08:40 PM