Pix of my kids' '65

Old January 18th 05, 05:36 PM

Default Pix of my kids' '65

Finally we had a sunny Sunday so I could take some web pix of my kids'
'65 fastback with the 2-mPixel Nikon Santa brought me for Xmas. Here's
a few:
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_1.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_2.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_3.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_5.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_6.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_8.jpg

180 Out
TS 28

Old January 18th 05, 06:16 PM
Carl Saiyed

Camera works really well! Nice car, too ;-)

Carl

oups.com...

Old January 18th 05, 07:45 PM
Mark

Nice car. Why is it your kids and not yours?

--
I'm a mechanic, not a weight lifter. The wrench is my weight. I'm sure glad
I have air tools in my garage now.

Old January 18th 05, 08:28 PM
tony kujawa

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Finally we had a sunny Sunday so I could take some web pix of my kids'
> '65 fastback with the 2-mPixel Nikon Santa brought me for Xmas. Here's
> a few:
> http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_1.jpg
> http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_2.jpg
> http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_3.jpg
> http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_5.jpg
> http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_6.jpg
> http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_8.jpg
>
> 180 Out
> TS 28

Beauty. I hope he kept the stock rims . Anyway, the fasback imho is SO
much better looking than the coupe. In fact, that right there is my
favorite year and body style of all. From '69-'04 they do nothing for me.

Old January 18th 05, 09:35 PM
Spike

good camera, my cheap pc... what color is that?

On 18 Jan 2005 08:36:48 -0800, wrote:

>Finally we had a sunny Sunday so I could take some web pix of my kids'
>'65 fastback with the 2-mPixel Nikon Santa brought me for Xmas. Here's
>a few:

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_1.jpg
>http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_2.jpg
>http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_3.jpg
>http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_5.jpg
>http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_6.jpg
>http://www.mustangmods.com/data/9461/resized_8.jpg
>
>180 Out
>TS 28

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old January 19th 05, 05:01 AM
Spike

Well, let's see... those are old style California plates.... high
cliffs overlooking water.. the Golden Gate bridge (which really isn't
gold colored)?

On 19 Jan 2005 02:12:47 GMT, Joe > wrote:

wrote in news:1106066208.838617.327290
:

Old January 19th 05, 05:07 AM
Generic

Yes. That's Marin county on the north shore of the bridge. The Golden Gate
bridge spans the 'golden gate' which was the entry path to the gold mining
areas of N. California long before the bridge was built. It's also got
"golden hills" because it's pretty dry. The actual bridge isn't even red,
rather a pale Campbell's tomato soup orange-red. Tourists constantly ask
"Is it always that color?" Yes, and from a distance it looks darker red.

-John

Old January 19th 05, 07:30 AM
Spike

I was also going to mention the proximity to San Quentin : )
Marin Headlands. I grew up in Novato, Petaluma, and San Rafael, Pt
Arena, etc.

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:07:15 -0800, "Generic" >
wrote:

>Yes. That's Marin county on the north shore of the bridge. The Golden Gate
>bridge spans the 'golden gate' which was the entry path to the gold mining
>areas of N. California long before the bridge was built. It's also got
>"golden hills" because it's pretty dry. The actual bridge isn't even red,
>rather a pale Campbell's tomato soup orange-red. Tourists constantly ask
>"Is it always that color?" Yes, and from a distance it looks darker red.
>
>-John

.. .

Old January 19th 05, 05:35 PM
Deputy Dog

My family owns land on the Tomales Bay penisula right otuside of Inverness a
little slice of Gods country called Shallow Beach.
Dave

"Spike" > wrote in message
>I was also going to mention the proximity to San Quentin : )
> Marin Headlands. I grew up in Novato, Petaluma, and San Rafael, Pt
> Arena, etc.
>
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:07:15 -0800, "Generic" >
> wrote:
>
>>Yes. That's Marin county on the north shore of the bridge. The Golden
>>Gate
>>bridge spans the 'golden gate' which was the entry path to the gold mining
>>areas of N. California long before the bridge was built. It's also got
>>"golden hills" because it's pretty dry. The actual bridge isn't even red,
>>rather a pale Campbell's tomato soup orange-red. Tourists constantly ask
>>"Is it always that color?" Yes, and from a distance it looks darker red.
>>
>>-John

. ..

Old January 19th 05, 07:43 PM
Spike

I agree. I'm up in Redding, so, for me, it's a nice trip over to
Eureka. Then it's a case of whichever way the road calls me. South
toward Ft Bragg, or north toward the Oregon coast. I start going
through withdrawal if I am away from the salt air for too long. : )

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:35:02 GMT, "Deputy Dog"
> wrote:

>My family owns land on the Tomales Bay penisula right otuside of Inverness a
>little slice of Gods country called Shallow Beach.
>Dave
>
>"Spike" > wrote in message
.. .
>>I was also going to mention the proximity to San Quentin : )
>> Marin Headlands. I grew up in Novato, Petaluma, and San Rafael, Pt
>> Arena, etc.
>>
>> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:07:15 -0800, "Generic" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Yes. That's Marin county on the north shore of the bridge. The Golden
>>>Gate
>>>bridge spans the 'golden gate' which was the entry path to the gold mining
>>>areas of N. California long before the bridge was built. It's also got
>>>"golden hills" because it's pretty dry. The actual bridge isn't even red,
>>>rather a pale Campbell's tomato soup orange-red. Tourists constantly ask
>>>"Is it always that color?" Yes, and from a distance it looks darker red.
>>>
>>>-John

>> Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
>> 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok
>> Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
>> Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
>> w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

the kids these days Matthew Fogel Ford Explorer 1 January 20th 05 06:32 PM
My kids' out grown the TJ Dean Jeep 5 January 16th 05 04:13 PM
OT Kids and computers Shaggie VW air cooled 7 December 11th 04 01:17 AM
Fed up about cars ending up in yard because of driving too fast Mike Z. Helm Driving 71 December 8th 04 03:56 PM
OT Kids these days...... Shaggie VW air cooled 8 November 13th 04 11:10 PM