How to set time on bmw 530d?

Old February 14th 05, 11:56 AM
Nunzio

Default How to set time on bmw 530d?

Hi,

you know how set the time and the date on a bmw 530d last series? I haven't
the manual and I tried in all way but nothing...

thanks.

Old February 14th 05, 12:35 PM
Ken R.

"Nunzio" > wrote in
:

> Hi,
>
> you know how set the time and the date on a bmw 530d last
> series? I haven't the manual and I tried in all way but
> nothing...
>
> thanks.

If by 'last series' you mean the 1996/7-2004 E39 model fitted
with a 'BMW Business' radio or CD, then:

1) On the radio, find the rectangular button marked with a
clock face and 'BC'. It is located at the bottom right
side.
2) Press the left side (clock face) of this rocker button
The Information Display should change to show '12H SET'
3) Now locate the rocker button below '12H SET', press the
right side of this button.
Dots will flash in the display.
4) Change hours by pressing the left or right side of the
button under '- H +'. Change minutes by pressing button
below '- MIN +'
5) Save changes by pressing right side of button below ' SET'

Regards,
Ken R.
Old February 14th 05, 02:59 PM
Nunzio

thanks, but I think the mine is E60 series like the model showed on the bmw
site now.

bye.

Old February 15th 05, 05:27 AM
Ken R.

"Nunzio" > wrote in
:

> thanks, but I think the mine is E60 series like the model
> showed on the bmw site now.
>
> bye.

Hmmm, well you DID say last series. Silly me for thinking you
meant previous last version instead of current last version.

Can't help you with the E60. Good luck...