Yep, its time to move on.

Old November 21st 07, 08:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_8687_]

Default Yep, its time to move on.

There you go again, the little jealous coward, gerald howard the COWARD
Rivers 61 5612 Martell Dr., Troy, Michigan 48085-3159 (248) 828-7693
pcp02841857pcs.roylok01.mi.comcast.net 68.85.144.108
who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self over my
documents (honorable discharge DD214) possessions, successes, manliness and
super Southern California surfing body. With this goat obsession/fetish you
have with your queer buddies. Like when the other kids laughed at your
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but it's
just gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. Like a little rat
dog, Mexican Chihuahua barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too.
You've prove you're so.... stupid as to not recognize 24wimp using
another name and remailer????????
I can't believe just how jealous you are of me, my family and wealth.
Why don't you call my friends at the San Diego Sheriffs Department at
858-974-2020, maybe under the pretends of my CCW permit, they're waiting for
you. AS YOU NEED HELP!
I should snip your uncontrolled jealous senile whining/babbling so as
not to embarrass you again! NOT! :-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 21st 07, 08:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III added these comments in the current
discussion du jour ...

#5, wrong also, COWARD! My neighbor, who really lives where you
think I do has been getting all of your "intelligence". He has a
very friendly, very warm reception planned for you, nancy, and
the best of the senile, gene-defective hughes family, so please,
pretty please, leave the beaches of kalyfornia and come visit me
- where you think I live. you're wrong, but you're way to stupid
to admit it.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Never complain, never explain" - Henry Ford II
Old November 21st 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_8690_]

[...]
You and 24wimp not worth any more time then a copy and paste, that fit
so well!

Old November 21st 07, 10:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cassandra Incognito

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> I have always limited myself to just these two groups:
> rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys and alt.binaries.pictures.autos.

Bill, could you please stop lying for just one post? Prove you can, for
the love of Allah!

>Plus
> forwarding to another group these faggots use:
> alt.binaries.automobile.pictures.

That's still posting there, idiot.

Old November 21st 07, 11:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

Dave Milne wrote:
> Bill sees himself as King Canute, sweeping back the sea of morons.
>
> Dave
>
> "Peter Parker" > wrote in message
>> What the hell is going on with this group? I'm gone for a couple of years

> and
>> look what happens...

Unfortunately, he's more like the cartoon version of Canute than the
real one. Canute was acutally trying to show his courtiers that he was
NOT divine in nature by the fact that he could not stop the tides. But
many people think otherwise--that he thought he was a god who could stop
the tides. This latter version is what Bill is.
Old November 21st 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Cassandra Incognito

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

[screedsnip]

> My lord is Jesus Christ.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Not hardly.

Old November 21st 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:42:36 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> My lord is Jesus Christ.

Yeah. Pronounced Hay-suess Krisst.

The neighbour's gardener and satanist.

Lard Lump.

PF

--
A closed mind is like a closed book: just a block of wood.

-Chinese Proverb

Old November 21st 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Pink Freud©®

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 20:18:13 -0800, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> I have always limited myself to just these two groups:
> rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys and alt.binaries.pictures.autos. Plus
> forwarding to another group these faggots use:
> alt.binaries.automobile.pictures.

Lie.

You post there out of SPITE (real manly, that) and of course

J E A L O U S Y

There are no known homosexuals there -- not counting yourself, and you are
simply a trespasser.

You blew into those groups and tried to take over. You and your
attitude were not welcome at all, because within one week you proved
beyond any doubt that you know NOTHING about automobiles.

Ever since, it's been Billie's Vendetta, nothing more.

That and a chance to collect personal info on as many MEN as you can.
Especially the ones you can't find. I guess that makes us more desirable.

And your definition of 'faggot' is 99.9% of the male population. But not
you, of course. You will forever be in denial.

Poor Goatman.

Poor little nobody.

As for cross-posting to those groups, hey, who cares? You're blocked by
all but 3 or 4. No-one even sees your drivel.

You've been forgotten. Again.

Waste your dwindling time any way you want. Nobody cares. And I mean
NOBODY.

Poor Billie.

Old November 21st 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_8740_]

You are the loser by definition. No one's going to trust the opinion of
a jealous, anonymous coward, over mine that everyone knows and trusts, whose
real name and address are for all to see: http://www.billhughes.com/ just
like my parents did, and taught me to take responsibility for my actions.
And so far you haven't even had the guts to call my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Dept. at: 858-974-2020 They're waiting for you. :-)
In the mean time crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life,
losers! Or come up for an attitude adjustment:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 21st 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_8741_]

You are the loser by definition. No one's going to trust the opinion of
a jealous, anonymous coward, over mine that everyone knows and trusts, whose
real name and address are for all to see: http://www.billhughes.com/ just
like my parents did, and taught me to take responsibility for my actions.
And so far you haven't even had the guts to call my friends at the San Diego
Sheriffs Dept. at: 858-974-2020 They're waiting for you. :-)
In the mean time crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life,
losers! Or come up for an attitude adjustment:
http://www.billhughes.com/map.htm I think I could teach you to pray in no
time at all.