1988 Jeep Comanche

Old September 14th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
cowboy67

Default 1988 Jeep Comanche

I just bought an 88 Jeep Comanche Pioneer 4X4, 4.0L and have a few
questions...

1st, the radio. Can someone tell me the part number to a factory
installed radio? I have seen a few on Ebay but not sure if they would
fit or not.

2nd, My Comanche has the Olympic rings on the driver and passenger
side. Anyone know why?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Old September 14th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
twaldron[_5_]

cowboy67 wrote:
> I just bought an 88 Jeep Comanche Pioneer 4X4, 4.0L and have a few
> questions...
>
> 1st, the radio. Can someone tell me the part number to a factory
> installed radio? I have seen a few on Ebay but not sure if they would
> fit or not.
>
> 2nd, My Comanche has the Olympic rings on the driver and passenger
> side. Anyone know why?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jim

Jeep put out some Olympic versions in '88 because they were an official
sponsor of the Olympics that year. It was just a stripe package as I recall.

tw