Seven dollar gas.

Old May 13th 07, 01:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Seven cent gasbag

There you go again, the little jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact
that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents, possessions,
successes, manliness and super Southern California body. What a jealous
little draft dodging senile coward from Navarre, Florida, that of course,
doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that. Who's only
way to get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat
obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like
when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. And is too afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your
statement as any man would, totally worthless!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, abuse@cox,net,
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 13th 07, 02:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
24Bit® did state:

,

http://www.billhughes.com/
> :>
> :>
> :>"24Bit®" > wrote in message
> . ..
> :>>
> :>> Reported To: as spam.

This is wonderful! He's actually reporting /you/ for reporting /his/ spam.

The mind fairly boggles!

--
From:
(via teranews)

> > Reported to:
, ,

> And they are very tired of you.

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.

Old May 13th 07, 05:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Sun, 13 May 2007 01:49:50 GMT, §qu@re Wheels >
[...]

:>> :>
:>> :> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
:>>
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>> :>
:>> :>
:>> :>"24Bit®" > wrote in message
:>> . ..
:>> :>>
:>> :>> Reported To: as spam.
:>
:>
:>This is wonderful! He's actually reporting /you/ for reporting /his/ spam.
:>
:>The mind fairly boggles!

The light is really dim, how it made it to 65 is unbelievable.
Old May 13th 07, 10:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Just it's showing them what I'm up against, and who knows, I may finally
take your IP or at least have it banned from news.cox.net and teranews.com.
:-)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 13th 07, 10:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

"24Bit®" > wrote in message

> The light is really dim, how it made it to 65 is unbelievable.

Off Topic seven dollar gas. L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III Jeep 22 May 8th 07 04:11 AM
Million Dollar RVs Jim Yanik Driving 2 October 18th 05 04:44 AM
Million Dollar RVs Jim Yanik Driving 0 October 18th 05 12:55 AM
Million Dollar RVs JonesieCat Driving 8 October 17th 05 07:39 PM
OT $3.2 million dollar car Bill Berckman VW air cooled 13 October 5th 05 11:35 PM