In The Matter Of ABPA vs. Llewedellen Williams Hughes III

Old May 8th 07, 08:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

Default In The Matter Of ABPA vs. Llewedellen Williams Hughes III

rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suggestion:

He posts here, clogging the plumbing and everything else.

So, for our own good, one idea (comes highly-recommended, BTW) is if you
don't want to plonk -- a much better idea, as is ignoring -- when you
reply to it, do NOT reply to ABPA.

Rather, reply, but change the 'newsgroups' group to his chatroom (and
alt.usenet.kooks wouldn't hurt either).

Simple to do, it doesn't lessen the fun, and it cleans out at least our
replies to The Idiot.

One Small Step For Men, one short slither for our Coward.

FWIW.

--
In some circumstances, the refusal to be defeated is a refusal to be educated.

-Margaret Halsey, novelist (1910-1997)

Old May 9th 07, 12:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Reported to: , ,
for suggesting other spam other group via cross posting.

From: =?iso-8859-1?q?=A7qu=40re_Wheels?= >
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 19:37:06 GMT

Old May 9th 07, 02:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the problem's
with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and long as you
violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency, I'll be there
to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 9th 07, 03:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Today, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III made these interesting comments

> Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me
> the problem's
> with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off
> and long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's
> common decency, I'll be there to report you. You being a
> traitor is a especial incentive.

define "traitor" in this context and explain how even if someone is
a traitor what on God's Green Earth that has to do with an NSP
sanctioning a paying customer for telling you that you're an
imbecile

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old May 9th 07, 04:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@re Wheels[_5_]

You need a better ghost-writer.

> prescience pays off

Prescience \Pre"sci*ence\ (pr[=e]"sh[i^]*ens or pr[=e]"shens;
277), n. [F. prescience, L. praescientia. See {Prescient}.]
Knowledge of events before they take place

prescience
n : the power to foresee the future [syn: {prevision}]

Old May 9th 07, 04:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

The traitor I'm referring to in this group lives in Vancouver using the
IP of 24.86.24.251 It failed to report for induction.
You with the dishonorable discharge, I don't give a sh*t about.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 9th 07, 04:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

As, usual your lack of common sense won't allow to make the either/or
correction, in these case, most would have guessed "persistence" is the word
that fit.
Like you obviously can't read:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deons't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod
are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsirt and lsat ltteer be in the
rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit
a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azmnaig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tohguht
slpelnig was ipmornatt!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 9th 07, 04:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Today, §qu@re Wheels made these interesting comments ...

> You need a better ghost-writer.
>

>> prescience pays off

> Prescience \Pre"sci*ence\ (pr[=e]"sh[i^]*ens or pr[=e]"shens;
> 277), n. [F. prescience, L. praescientia. See {Prescient}.]
> Knowledge of events before they take place
>
> prescience
> n : the power to foresee the future [syn: {prevision}]

the subject of this post: is this a criminal indictment or a
civil cause of action? I suppose we'll repeal the Bill of Rights
general principle that it is OK to be terminally stupid herein.

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old May 9th 07, 05:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

If that be your excuse.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message

> the subject of this post: is this a criminal indictment or a
> civil cause of action? I suppose we'll repeal the Bill of Rights
> general principle that it is OK to be terminally stupid herein.
>
> --
> HP, aka Jerry

Ah Ha Ha! It was just a matter of time... Pete C. Technology 2 January 6th 07 03:50 PM
Why rules matter. Brent P[_1_] Driving 3 January 6th 07 12:31 PM
Austin 7 Specials Bill Williams 1958 FA JaneyP Antique cars 0 February 5th 06 02:55 AM
Let's send some pirates over to Williams! :) Byron Forbes Simulators 0 August 23rd 05 03:11 PM
offiicial Oris BMW Williams watch raffle norts BMW 7 November 26th 04 02:47 PM