What is viatology?

Old November 20th 09, 03:34 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default What is viatology?

If you're new to these newsgroups, you've invariably come across the
term 'viatology'. So what is it?

Viatology is the scientific study of roads. By employing the
scientific method to the measurement and definition of worldwide
highways, information gets categorised and shared w/ the public.
Those who scientifically study roads are referred to as
'viatologists'.

Worth mention: A viatologist doesn't simply repost newspaper articles
relating to roads. A trained monkey can do that! It's more about
collecting data independently for the sake and advancement of the
science.

For more information on viatology, including its etymology thereof,
please refer to http://wwtl.info/#viatology.html for more information.

With your help and subsequent contributions to viatology, this science
may one day be studied in international universities and research
foundations.

Best studies,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old November 20th 09, 04:10 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving
H.B. Elkins

For more information on viatology, including its etymology thereof,
please refer to http://www.millenniumhwy.net/Viatology.htm for more information.

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"
Old November 20th 09, 04:30 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving
Steve Firth

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> If you're new to these newsgroups, you've invariably come across the
> term 'viatology'.

Well no, Todgers, you see that doesn't make any sense. The *only* people
who have seen the term "viatrollogy" are the poor saps who get to see
your moronic spam. So the only ones who will have "invariably come
across the term 'viatrollogy' are the people who are not new to these
newsgroup.

> So what is it?

The sad obsession of a sad ****. You.

Your website is ****e, you're a ****head. You don't have a clue about
how to create a decent website or even how to document roads, road
building or transport issues in general. You are uniquely untalented.

BTW, here's a proper site about roads:

http://www.sabre-roads.org.uk/

Spot the difference from the crap you post references to?
Old November 20th 09, 08:58 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving
Reality Check

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

| If you're new to these newsgroups, you've invariably come across the
| term 'viatrollogy'.

Corrected your spew.

| So what is it?

<bitch slap>

A figment of your pathetic imagination, you asshole.

RC