Las Vegas Bug In Event Coverage

Old October 4th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Las Vegas Bug In Event Coverage

Hi guys,
It's been quite a while since I have last posted here. Does John
Kelly and Jan still post here? But I wanted to let you know that I've
got full event coverage of the Las Vegas Bug In Weekend up at
http://www.german-pride.com (See the pics in the image gallery, and on
the community forums)

I launched the rerelease of the site last night and I will continue
to work on the glitches as I find them. But you have got to check out
the gallery! IT'S AWESOME! I've got VW icons for each of the boards.
For instance, for the split window bug forum, a rear view of split bug
is the board icon! I've got all of the most popular models now, and I
may add more as requested.
I really want to attract an international community of VW
enthusiasts, so please help spread the word!
Thanks!
Scott Faivre
1966 VW Beetle "The Hooptie"
1964 VW Beetle Convertible "Currently undergoing a pan off restoration"

www.german-pride.com

Old October 4th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan[_3_]

kirjoitti:
> Hi guys,
> It's been quite a while since I have last posted here. Does John
> Kelly and Jan still post here?

<raises hand>

Good to have you back Scott

jan
Old October 5th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Oops!!! I think it was John Henry, not John Kelly!

Anyway does he still frequent this board?

Scott

Old October 14th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan[_3_]

Yeppers, I became a Floridian I realize it's a good 3-4 steps down
from Finland, but it's ok...
I Married my Ramva -girlfriend and finally settled down. And if that's
not news enough, we just learned that we are 9 weeks pregnant

The weather... hmm... the summer has been pretty warm, but not so hot
that I couldn't handle it. I even work outdoors, doing landscaping,
while I look for my own line of work. I don't think I've ever sweated so
much.

Jan