71 VW bus parts for sale

Old April 23rd 05, 04:45 PM

Default 71 VW bus parts for sale

I just wrecked a 71 VW bus.

I have the following for sale. make
offers.

front axle/steering has been bent.

aiiadict AT gmail DOT com

Rich

all windows except windshield and passenger/driver windows
headlight brackets
2 front disk brake calipers + pistons (complete)
1 passenger side interior door panel
2 halogen headlights
1 front axel (whole steering setup, bent on right side)
2 front rotors
1 clutch pedal w/cable and hinge
1 brake regulator
2 side view mirrors
1 seat belt female (I have a few shoulder/lap belt setups)
2 vent grills/ controls (round black plastic)
1 front door inside latch/lock
front vent control flaps and rods
back of passenger seat handles
drivers side door closing handles
2 working instrument panels
2 rear slider hinges
2 brake fluid reservoirs
1 horn
1 front grill
steering control rod (connects steering wheel to steering box)
slider door lock assy
shift control rod
front vent metal conduit (with feet heat controls)

gas tank
gas tank sender
drivers door with windows
4 intake manifolds (2 sets)
1 rear view mirror
rear hatch latch
engine hatch latch
2 lap belts setups
4 valve covers
4 rocker arms
1 shift lever
1 steering wheel
1 jack
1 carb with manifold/heat riser tubes (34 pict)
2 rear hub/bearing/brake assemblies
2 steering columns
1 ignition switch
throttle cable
assorted trim
rubber transmission mount
2 sets of heater boxes
1 rear seat
2 front seats
transmission
alternators
2 dashboards
4 headlight trim covers
oil bath air cleaner
alternator tower
extra fan w/o shroud
fan with shroud
bottom tin (both sides
4 extra heater box connectors
engine body tin (goes on last, before bumper)
2 rear engine tins
2 top of cylinder engine tin sets
1 engine mount crossbar
4 hub caps
voltage regulator
2 port weber carb
30 pict carb
fuse box
wiper motor assembly
4 cv joints
2 rear axels
2 transmission linkage brackets
nuts and bolts
brackets and clips
lug nuts
front and rear ashtray
brake booster

Old April 27th 05, 09:30 PM
crzybus

i have a 73', might be interested, location/shipping info?

Old May 12th 05, 06:35 AM
erica31581

"aiiadict" wrote:
> I just wrecked a 71 VW bus.
>
> I have the following for sale. make
> offers.
>
> front axle/steering has been bent.
>
> aiiadict AT gmail DOT com
>
> Rich
>

> all windows except windshield and passenger/driver windows
> headlight brackets
> 2 front disk brake calipers + pistons (complete)
> 1 passenger side interior door panel
> 2 halogen headlights
> 1 front axel (whole steering setup, bent on right side)
> 2 front rotors
> 1 clutch pedal w/cable and hinge
> 1 brake regulator
> 2 side view mirrors
> 1 seat belt female (I have a few shoulder/lap belt setups)
> 2 vent grills/ controls (round black plastic)
> 1 front door inside latch/lock
> front vent control flaps and rods
> back of passenger seat handles
> drivers side door closing handles
> 2 working instrument panels
> 2 rear slider hinges
> 2 brake fluid reservoirs
> 1 horn
> 1 front grill
> steering control rod (connects steering wheel to steering box)
> slider door lock assy
> shift control rod
> front vent metal conduit (with feet heat controls)
>
> gas tank
> gas tank sender
> drivers door with windows
> 4 intake manifolds (2 sets)
> 1 rear view mirror
> rear hatch latch
> engine hatch latch
> 2 lap belts setups
> 4 valve covers
> 4 rocker arms
> 1 shift lever
> 1 steering wheel
> 1 jack
> 1 carb with manifold/heat riser tubes (34 pict)
> 2 rear hub/bearing/brake assemblies
> 2 steering columns
> 1 ignition switch
> throttle cable
> assorted trim
> rubber transmission mount
> 2 sets of heater boxes
> 1 rear seat
> 2 front seats
> transmission
> alternators
> 2 dashboards
> 4 headlight trim covers
> oil bath air cleaner
> alternator tower
> extra fan w/o shroud
> fan with shroud
> bottom tin (both sides
> 4 extra heater box connectors
> engine body tin (goes on last, before bumper)
> 2 rear engine tins
> 2 top of cylinder engine tin sets
> 1 engine mount crossbar
> 4 hub caps
> voltage regulator
> 2 port weber carb
> 30 pict carb
> fuse box
> wiper motor assembly
> 4 cv joints
> 2 rear axels
> [...]

hey, i was wondering if you have any clue if your front door inside
latch/lock would work on my ’75 bus. also, whats the price? thanks!

--erica

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/VW-Aircool...ict113442.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=581806